New Videos

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
manchild

Hehe... that only confirms what Pat Symonds said 2 years ago before race in Monaco - "A 'bad' car can be 'good' around Monte Carlo..." :wink:

*Trulli won that year and it was only win for Renault that year*

m3_lover

Just a quick tidbit, Dear Pat gets paid 1.3 million and he got a 900,000 dollar bonus for winning the WDC, I have been reading that a lot of teams are trying to get his services for a lot more cheddar.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Principessa

Principessa

f1.redbaron

m3_lover wrote:Just a quick tidbit, Dear Pat gets paid 1.3 million and he got a 900,000 dollar bonus for winning the WDC, I have been reading that a lot of teams are trying to get his services for a lot more cheddar.
Yeah, it's just a matter of time before he too, like Gascoyne, walks up to Flavio asking for a raise. Not sure he'll get it, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the decision to go to McLaren, Honda or Toyota.

f1.redbaron

Venom

Check the collection on this site, under "videos".

http://www.geocities.com/janpismonty/
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

peterh

m3_lover

Aston Martin Car Flies, literally

http://www.break.com/index/flyingcar25.html
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

wrk

gentlemen start your engines......

Tom

Re: the Aston Martin, I saw the pick in Autosport of Lamy (I think) miles in the air and immediatly looked for the crane lifting the car up. I assumed it was a joke until I saw Pedro in the car and the lights on. Very lucky guy really.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Principessa

vyselegend

:lol: Ahah that one is very funny! I like how they throw it back to his mother, very professional... (I hope it was a fake one...)

JimmyK

Aston Martin Car Flies, literally

http://www.break.com/index/flyingcar25.html
Yeh, I saw a pic that in Autosport, was from a better angle, closer up, thought it was sliding until I realised the wheels were obv not interacting with the gravel, thought it was photoshopped for a sec :oops:
... then I read the caption, which helped