acer & ranger banned

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
West

I didn't even notice him being lame.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

ketanpaul

Thank you Tomba and Principessa for taking care of ranger/acer. he was just simply annoying. I also thought of saying in one of his posts that he was really crossing the line but was afraid of me being banned for abusing other members. Thanks a lot.

P.S. I like ur new avatar, Principessa. kind cute !!

Principessa

Thanks a lot! But it's Manchild that needs to get the credit for it! He made it for me :wink:

Steven
Owner

ketanpaul wrote:...but was afraid of me being banned for abusing other members. Thanks a lot....
Don't be afraid of being banned, I have hardly banned anyone before, all I do is remove posts if they are abusive to others.
However, if that gets Principessa and me too much work than I have to ban, it's that simple. We don't do so without prior notice and warnings though.

If any of you have problems with another member, let either me on Principessa know.

Greetings,
the two of us

ketanpaul

no probs man

vyselegend

I'm terribly sorry if I'm mistaken, but I'm afraid he's back as "Jason" :(

viewtopic.php?p=21211#21211

Sawtooth-spike

yeah i could tell by the 30 post in 7 hours
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

Spencifer_Murphy

You know what, when "Jason" started posting, correcting my spelling I thought to myself; "This seems very familiar" And the Avatar seems to keep with his trend too.

Maybe seeing this forum he'll calm down a little bit

*HINT HINT*
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

jgredline

DaveKillens wrote:Without any exceptions, we are all Formula One fans, passionate and excited in a great sport. This wonderful sport brings us all together, from all over the world, literally the four corners of the globe.
This is a common thread, something that connects people from many different cultures and lands. Myself, I am happy, and actually honored to be part of a sub culture that embraces everyone, regardless of race, religion or color. The only thing that matters is our love for Formula One. This is a very positive thing in a world divided in so many ways, by so many forces, by so many different peoples.
We have the right to disagree, but we do not need to be nasty or fight.
We all share the same passion, and despite differences in drivers or teams, or race outcomes, please take this wonderful sport for what it is, a positive, binding influence that makes not only us as people better, but the world, in a very small way.
Could not have said it better and could not agree more.

I for the record am 41 years old and I am guessing to be one of the older ones in this forum. This Forum fills a void in my life as I do not know very many people who are into F1.
To finish first, first you must finish.

m3_lover

I also thought that Jason was was acer or ranger, one word names and about 8 or 9 posts per day on the profile screen.
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

Tom

I do not know very many people who are into F1.
Its an exclusive club.

Unfortunetly you have one or two people who try and ruin it, and others who do it by mistake, but in the end we're all friends.

On the Jason issue, surely he would read these threads and be too offended to come back, but I give him a tick in the persistant box.
Murphy's 9th Law of Technology:
Tell a man there are 300 million stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Sawtooth-spike

Here we go again ](*,)

viewtopic.php?t=2185

why?
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

m3_lover

viewtopic.php?t=2092&start=30

read the third last entry on page 3, classic

:lol:
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

vyselegend

Look at his profile! 48 posts per day!LOL

f1.redbaron

Wow...I didn't know that we have dedicated an entire topic to him (I rarely visit this section of the forum). He's our very own celebrity.

I've gotta say, it would be awesome if he could be the moderator if only for 24 hours...it'd be like a bull in a china shop.