Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
manchild
manchild

Hehe... Tom, to make it load faster change url in profile to this one http://f1manchild.googlepages.com/2cv_t ... se2NEW.gif

BTW, this is the original movie I used http://guillaume3d.com/galeries/voitures/2cv.avi It was really difficult making rotation smooth because in movie rotation speed changes.

Don't forget to check this page :!:

:arrow: http://81.68.229.29/content/download/do ... ag2CV.html

wazojugs

tom what ever you do with your helmet should be kept private..hehe

Tp
Tp

WOW, you need like a master's degree in Animations to create anything on the same level as manchild's, I tried myself and after about 2 hours and a hard drive full of free animation, avatar creator programmes, I gave up......I'll just stick to the crappy one I've got!

K.D.

Re: A thank you so much

I would just like to express a very very great thank you to Manchild, for being so kind to make me a great Avarta.
These site is just so great and filled with nice and friendly people.
Motorsport is great but F1 is the best

manchild
manchild

Re: A thank you so much

K.D. wrote:I would just like to express a very very great thank you to Manchild, for being so kind to make me a great Avarta.
These site is just so great and filled with nice and friendly people.
Oh, it was you :P

I had no idea which nick to put until I saw this post :wink:

Steven
Owner

@manchild: I think the Senna avatar is incredibly inspiring. It's actually better without the letters I think.

@Tp : nothing wrong with your avatar, very recognisable

manchild
manchild

I agree that it is better without the letters which I've added because K.D. requested them. Hope our comments will have positive influence :wink:

K.D. no need top worry about someone stealing your avatar on f1technical. You're the first one who used it so others will have to respect that.

BTW, avatar is strange combination of single frame of movie showing Senna concentrating before the race and photo of Brazilian flag. Having in mind quality of the material it turned out perfect. 8)

geoclassic
geoclassic

I would also like to thank Manchild for my Spyker avatar. =D> I think I'd still be working on it.

manchild
manchild

Note to all who are using animated avatars from my site - please upload them to image shack or your own space since my site has problems with traffic because only on f1 technical there is between 3000 and 5000 visitors per day so 5000 X 50 or 80 kb = too much traffic for my site.

If you have any problems with putting avatar on other server or inserting it in your profile please let me know and I'll assist you.

Also, don't use avatars which is already used by someone on f1technical. You can always contact me and I'll make you original one :wink:

Thanks in advance.

Carlos
Carlos

Manchild. I would very much apprieciate the help. Would you consider putting my Avatar on another server so that I will still display it on F1technical? If you should have time...it would be very kind of you .

Thank You Regards Carlos

ketanpaul

Look what manchild made for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

manchild
manchild

It was so difficult to stare at that thing for an hour :lol:

That is why I had to make this one to ease my pain :lol:

manchild
manchild

This one is made for forum member Deano_266 so please don't take it.

taleed

I would just like to thank manchild for his effort in helping me with my avatar as he helped many other people. Great avatars, and i hope you can get a much wider recognition of your work. Thanks again, I just love my avatar...but don't stare at it too long otherwise your head will get dizzy :)
There is a place for those who dare to dream

f1maniac

Hey Manchild..I'm a gr8 fan of kimi...can u please help me in making an avatar....thanx in advance....my yahoo id is sebastien_vettel@yahoo.com