Red Bull Veneno

Breaking news, useful data or technical highlights or vehicles that are not meant to race. You can post commercial vehicle news or developments here.
Please post topics on racing variants in "other racing categories".
F1Face

Re: Red Bull Veneno

Hi. i would like just through a few things into this debate.

in order to hide their entry into F1, VAG have been developing the F1 PU within LMP1 facility. they have been using a McLaren TAG-320 (F1 Standard ECU) to run their gearbox for the past couple of years and this gave them access to the unit without causing too many waves.

they have also built a new facility next to the LMP building and when i was out there last, it was evident what this new F1 Spec building was for.

paddock_junkie

Hi all,

This post sparked my interest as I recently had a chat with a friend at the team who is working on a change to the livery for next year.

The only thing he would give away was a mention of 'more than one bull', which I couldn't figure out until now.

This could be very exciting for the sport.

ScottB

Funny, all these folk suddenly signing up to back up the OP... I'd wonder how similar their IP Addresses might be...

Manoah2u

ScottB wrote:Funny, all these folk suddenly signing up to back up the OP... I'd wonder how similar their IP Addresses might be...
yeah, rediculous. don't even need the same ip, just make an account through a proxy and log in through a proxy. there's ways around it. still. pretty damn clear.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

NathanOlder

Re: Red Bull Veneno **CONFIRMED**

Reckoner wrote:
Tim.Wright wrote:
Reckoner wrote:Reckoner
In the thick of F1 reporting
So after your last post about how you are constantly in demand from F1 headhunters due to your L33t tribology skillz you have finally taken a job as a paddock journo??

Like I pointed out before where are all of you? Sat at home or at work doing petty admin jobs dreaming of being in my shoes.
Comments like this, mean you will never be taken seriously around here buddy. #-o
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

bauc

Manoah2u wrote:
ScottB wrote:Funny, all these folk suddenly signing up to back up the OP... I'd wonder how similar their IP Addresses might be...
yeah, rediculous. don't even need the same ip, just make an account through a proxy and log in through a proxy. there's ways around it. still. pretty damn clear.[/quote

Like I said in my first post, this speculation does not deserve to be here at all.
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

Reckoner

Morning guys just at work at a cold wet Austin morning!! Enjoy your Sunday race fans

Reckoner

The safety car is getting ready for a recon lap to see if conditions are ok to start Qualifying....

Reckoner
In the thick of it, not in an armchair

AnthonyG

Make Helmut Marko hold a paper with "Reckoner in the thick of it" on it and take a picture. :D
Thank you really doesn't really describe enough what I feel. - Vettel

PhillipM

Fozzie wrote:I've been reading these forums a while but had to sign up and post after reading this...

I worked in the paddock for a while up until last year and have heard some rumours similar to Reckoner's. Mad as it sounds I think the next few hours could be very revealing, there should be an announcement by tomorrow at the latest.
So, you're not just one of his alt accounts then? Because, it looks very much like it. What are we at, 4 or 5 of them now? Good old half term...

bdr529

PhillipM wrote:
Fozzie wrote:I've been reading these forums a while but had to sign up and post after reading this...

I worked in the paddock for a while up until last year and have heard some rumours similar to Reckoner's. Mad as it sounds I think the next few hours could be very revealing, there should be an announcement by tomorrow at the latest.
So, you're not just one of his alt accounts then? Because, it looks very much like it. What are we at, 4 or 5 of them now? Good old half term...
Half term :lol:... that would explain the rush of new members all with similar "inside info"

As to the original post from Fozzie, it's been 5 days and no word from VW or Red Bull yet ???

I thought we would get some more photos from Reckoner, I checked the USGP page and nothing there,
didn't he say he was in the "thick of things" ?

FrukostScones

Red Bull Chrysler.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

mzivtins

I cant take any of this seriously. What could have been an intriguing thought (VW/Lambo to F1) is now just random 'hype' by someone who seems to be about 12 years old. #-o

He seems to be obsessed with armchairs too!

NEWS JUST IN, FROM THE THICK OF IT!

ED CHINA TO BE Reb Bulls new Engineer!

PlatinumZealot

I have heard from a grape vine that the VW engine is ready to mate with the ERS to complete the unit of power. Some say it has the power of ten tigers...
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

ChrisF1

PlatinumZealot wrote:I have heard from a grape vine that the VW engine is ready to mate with the ERS to complete the unit of power. Some say it has the power of ten tigers...
Go back to your arm chair. :lol: