2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
User avatar
Capharol
21
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:06 pm

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

Alexf1 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:34 pm
Let's see how quick he is in the first race weekends
Exactly, only at the start of the Australien GP will show everybodies real pace, Barcelona Testing might give an indication but doesn't tell much either (at least not the laptimes)

of course it will be a hard fight for Gasly but if he can bring the fight to Verstappen, Verstappen needs to up his game aswell, which can be good for the championship fight, if the Honda gives what is been told.

(although i think Gasly ain't as good as Ricciardo is, and we all know how that ended)
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.
"Most people seem to turn off their brain when they turn on the computer and log in to social media."

Manoah2u
Manoah2u
61
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

GoranF1 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 pm
I feel so sorry for Pierre Gasly.
Reading his interviews it really seem that he expects equal treatment in RB.
he'd be pretty blind if he thinks that.
if he doesn't realize he's RedBull's bottas,
then he's not gonna last long.
"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

User avatar
GPR-A
37
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

Manoah2u wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:32 pm
GoranF1 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 pm
I feel so sorry for Pierre Gasly.
Reading his interviews it really seem that he expects equal treatment in RB.
he'd be pretty blind if he thinks that.
if he doesn't realize he's RedBull's bottas,
then he's not gonna last long.
There is a strange trend in Red Bull Racing team, which dates back to 2008. New member prevails over the older one. Webber over Couthard, Vettel over Webber, Ricciardo over Vettel and Verstappen over Ricciardo. So who knows.

User avatar
NathanOlder
48
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Kent

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

Or the younger driver privails over the older one. So Gasly will lose out.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

GoranF1
GoranF1
153
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:53 am
Location: Zagreb,Croatia

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

GPR -A wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:50 pm
Manoah2u wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:32 pm
GoranF1 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 pm
I feel so sorry for Pierre Gasly.
Reading his interviews it really seem that he expects equal treatment in RB.
he'd be pretty blind if he thinks that.
if he doesn't realize he's RedBull's bottas,
then he's not gonna last long.
There is a strange trend in Red Bull Racing team, which dates back to 2008. New member prevails over the older one. Webber over Couthard, Vettel over Webber, Ricciardo over Vettel and Verstappen over Ricciardo. So who knows.
The one who Helmut choses, will be number 1.
90% of the time Webber was in front he had clutch problem...clutch the easiest thing to sabotage.
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

restless
restless
18
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 8:12 am

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

GoranF1 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:39 pm
GPR -A wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:50 pm
Manoah2u wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:32 pm


he'd be pretty blind if he thinks that.
if he doesn't realize he's RedBull's bottas,
then he's not gonna last long.
There is a strange trend in Red Bull Racing team, which dates back to 2008. New member prevails over the older one. Webber over Couthard, Vettel over Webber, Ricciardo over Vettel and Verstappen over Ricciardo. So who knows.
The one who Helmut choses, will be number 1.
90% of the time Webber was in front he had clutch problem...clutch the easiest thing to sabotage.
Let me guess - you believe Americans never landed on the Moon, right?

GoranF1
GoranF1
153
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:53 am
Location: Zagreb,Croatia

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

restless wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:04 pm
GoranF1 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:39 pm
GPR -A wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:50 pm
There is a strange trend in Red Bull Racing team, which dates back to 2008. New member prevails over the older one. Webber over Couthard, Vettel over Webber, Ricciardo over Vettel and Verstappen over Ricciardo. So who knows.
The one who Helmut choses, will be number 1.
90% of the time Webber was in front he had clutch problem...clutch the easiest thing to sabotage.
Let me guess - you believe Americans never landed on the Moon, right?
They did, but they saw the Annunaki landing base on moon and were told by them never to come back.
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."

LM10
LM10
102
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

restless wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:04 pm
GoranF1 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:39 pm
GPR -A wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:50 pm
There is a strange trend in Red Bull Racing team, which dates back to 2008. New member prevails over the older one. Webber over Couthard, Vettel over Webber, Ricciardo over Vettel and Verstappen over Ricciardo. So who knows.
The one who Helmut choses, will be number 1.
90% of the time Webber was in front he had clutch problem...clutch the easiest thing to sabotage.
Let me guess - you believe Americans never landed on the Moon, right?
He believes that Webber was the better driver and Vettel only got WDC 4 times in a row because of Newey and because of Webber being wingman. Also Ricciardo and Kimi were the better drivers than Vettel.
And guess what, now it’s Leclerc.
Last edited by LM10 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GPR-A
37
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:08 pm

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

Did you know that Marko is on F1Technical and he has the ability to down vote your posts as it hurts him to see your post, and can down vote the same post multiple times? :D

Suddenly, Red Bull forum has morphed into a Ferrari team thread like forum, full of touchy people who gets hurt looking at posts that either criticizes or argues about team/personnel, drivers, car or racing elements. Sad state of affairs.

User avatar
godlameroso
307
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:27 pm
Location: Miami FL

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

Marko can only see half of the negative comments. Red Bull will win races this year. At least 2.
Saishū kōnā

aral
aral
26
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

Several posts have been removed as they were clear insults of a team owner. Please restrict your comments to the actual team and leave out the insulting comments

garygph
garygph
4
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:25 pm

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

godlameroso wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 pm
Marko can only see half of the negative comments. Red Bull will win races this year. At least 2.
????? Seriously??? If this is an intended insult and I am not misreading it shame on you! How old are you???

Benii6
Benii6
3
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

garygph wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:55 pm
godlameroso wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:11 pm
Marko can only see half of the negative comments. Red Bull will win races this year. At least 2.
????? Seriously??? If this is an intended insult and I am not misreading it shame on you! How old are you???
It was a joke and a funny one. Relax

User avatar
Sieper
67
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

that was not the insult the mods reported about, that insult is now removed. It was in very plain words.

Guys, please, also you GPR-A saying it is "just a fan forum full of touchy and easily hurt people" (which in itself is also quite looking down on others right?) but that is not the point imho, if we see somebody calling a teamcaptain this and that, It is not alone that we might disagree, it is much more about not accepting that on this civilized forum that is the kind of speak is the way we make our point.

Just put in your arguments, but keep it civil. This is something we can then also reply on, an actual argument about why Marko might be wrong is a much better way forward then an insult to his address (which he will never read, just us here, interested in this topics subject).
Controversy does not have a short memory.

GoranF1
GoranF1
153
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:53 am
Location: Zagreb,Croatia

Re: 2019 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - Honda F1 Team

Post

LM10 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:22 pm
restless wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:04 pm
GoranF1 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:39 pm


The one who Helmut choses, will be number 1.
90% of the time Webber was in front he had clutch problem...clutch the easiest thing to sabotage.
Let me guess - you believe Americans never landed on the Moon, right?
He believes that Webber was the better driver and Vettel only got WDC 4 times in a row because of Newey and because of Webber being wingman. Also Ricciardo and Kimi were the better drivers than Vettel.
And guess what, now it’s Leclerc.
I think Vettel is better driver then Webber.
But what argument do you have Ricciardo is not better then Vettel?
And yes Leclerk will destroy Vettel.
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication & competence."