2019 FIM MotoGP World Championship.

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
GPR-A

Re: 2019 FIM MotoGP World Championship.

Another classic Marc Marquez hunting show and the prey did fall again.

digitalrurouni

Felt bad for the prey but looks like Marc wants that triple crown real bad. Marc is a beast!

AMG.Tzan

No Marquez last lap show today...Vinales was on top form at last but Marc keeps the record of only top 2s this year and breaks Lorenzo's 2010 record for most points in 18 races!

Zarco did great today! Mir there going for 2 passes in one corner was just a rookie mistake...it could have been a great 8th or 9th today just shy of his top 7 goal! Zarco is already faster than Crutchlow on a 2019 bike...i don't know if Zarco will end up like Lorenzo on a 2019 bike but i don't think so!

Hopefully a great showing in Valencia can get Honda to sign him for 2020! [-o< [-o< Honda obviously has performance clauses in their contract...there's no way they can keep a rider finishing 15th-20th every single time...they'll lose the teams championship because of him!

All year long i've been hoping for Lorenzo to put up a great ride like Barcelona were he was so fast before taking everyone out...but i've lost hope now! At Ducati the situation wasn't nearly as bad in 2017...at least he was finishing in the top 10... :?
"The only rule is there are no rules" - Aristotle Onassis

AMG.Tzan

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/ ... a/4596596/

Announce retirement maybe? :?

Zarco in for 2020 then? What a career move that would be...leave KTM mid-season to join the champions!! :shock:
Lady luck played its role in there of course... :lol:

Wouter

Last edited by Wouter on 14 Nov 2019, 17:00, edited 1 time in total.
The Power of Dreams!

Nonserviam85

Lorenzo announced his retirement today, too bad we are missing a World Champion next year.Zarco is set to replace him.

etusch

I read news just a few minutes ago and sory for reading this retirement anouncement.
I would like to see him doing well with Honda or at least returning back to a Yamaha bike. He was very consistant rider. Maybe he ride too long to yamaha for adapting needs of other bikes which are harder to be fast with. I don't know.
In the other hand, from Zarco side he is very very lucky. I am sure that Cal is waiting a phone call from Honda or maybe he calls them. But I think we can assume that Zarco is team mate of unbeatable Marc

FrukostScones

Hopefully ZARCO! will get the ride.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

loner

Alex to get the HRC call LOL.
para bellum.

AMG.Tzan

loner wrote:
16 Nov 2019, 16:30
Alex to get the HRC call LOL.
Yeah just read the rumours! Why on earth would you sign someone that took him 5 years to win the Moto2 championship when there is Zarco and Crutchlow ready to ride?? Silly MotoGP contracts... :x

I was so happy for Zarco returning and i thought he could at least get Crutchlow's LCR seat if Honda upgraded Crutchlow to the official HRC team! But not to be it seems with Honda...he could return with Avintia though...WTF? :?: :?:

etusch

I also think that Alex is not someone like Marc and he is still moto2 level. He is not the one that manufacturer teams sign with. He is a kind of driver first must go setalite teams.
Crachlow would be good second driver for collecting points but I think he falls much. Best choise is Zarco I think. He looks he can improve himself.

loner

just like that...
para bellum.

FrukostScones

Team Marquez. No thanks.
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

Gibbs

Idk why so many people here are adversed to an AM HRC ride in 2020. Crutchlow and Zarco both also have their downsides. If the biggest concern over AM is that it took him longer to win at Moto2 level then sign him up imo.

Gibbs

And it's official. Alex Marquez confirmed to have the second ride at Honda.

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/ ... 0/4599800/