FREE F1 TV FOR 30 DAYS

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
hollus

Re: FREE F1 TV FOR 30 DAYS

I am watching Q in the "Pit Lane Channel" of F1TV, and it is quite enjoyable, without the hysterical screaming of the main feed.
Only 1200 pixels, but you get three pics, the main feed at half size (in area) and two different (switching) onboards at the same time, plus commentary from all the Skype team that normally sits on the back... still informative without triggering your adrenaline.
I am seriously considering abandoning Crofty at this point.
Rivals, not enemies.

Zynerji

Re: FREE F1 TV FOR 30 DAYS

hollus wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 15:57
I am watching Q in the "Pit Lane Channel" of F1TV, and it is quite enjoyable, without the hysterical screaming of the main feed.
Only 1200 pixels, but you get three pics, the main feed at half size (in area) and two different (switching) onboards at the same time, plus commentary from all the Skype team that normally sits on the back... still informative without triggering your adrenaline.
I am seriously considering abandoning Crofty at this point.
When I have the unfortunate circumstance of being at work during a broadcast weekend, that is the feed I keep on my office computer. It keeps the ladies in the next room from being bothered, but they still get a bit startled when I have an outburst or 7... :lol: