2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
e30ernest
e30ernest
26
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:47 am

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

Wonder if they'll announce Lewis' contract result then too?

User avatar
Zynerji
107
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:14 pm

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

_cerber1 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:54 pm
Um, is that February 3rd, or March 2nd?

Can never tell with the silly date conventions..

User avatar
_cerber1
219
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:50 pm
Location: From Russia with love

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

Zynerji wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:43 pm
Um, is that February 3rd, or March 2nd?

Can never tell with the silly date conventions..
2nd of March

User avatar
NathanOlder
48
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Kent

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

Zynerji wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:43 pm
_cerber1 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:54 pm
Um, is that February 3rd, or March 2nd?

Can never tell with the silly date conventions..
Wish it was Feb 3rd. but unfortunately we have 4 weeks to wait
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

User avatar
Zynerji
107
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:14 pm

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

Tyvm!

User avatar
Morteza
2296
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Bushehr, Iran

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

User avatar
fritticaldi
3
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:55 pm
Location: Canada

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

Damon Hill has released bombshell news: Lewis Hamilton is about to sign a two year deal with AMG Mercedes and he will have veto power on his teammate.

User avatar
GalacticHitchHiker
0
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:26 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

He reported that it is a rumor, importantly.

User avatar
Gerhardsa
6
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Canada 'eh!

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

fritticaldi wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm
Damon Hill has released bombshell news: Lewis Hamilton is about to sign a two year deal with AMG Mercedes and he will have veto power on his teammate.
Hmm...so he can block George's move to Merc in 2022?

the EDGE
the EDGE
65
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:31 pm
Location: Bedfordshire ENGLAND

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

Gerhardsa wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:45 pm
fritticaldi wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm
Damon Hill has released bombshell news: Lewis Hamilton is about to sign a two year deal with AMG Mercedes and he will have veto power on his teammate.
Hmm...so he can block George's move to Merc in 2022?
‘IF’ it’s true

User avatar
GalacticHitchHiker
0
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:26 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

Yup, big "IF", but if it is indeed true, who else could he be worried about enough to want that clause in his contract?

User avatar
NathanOlder
48
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:05 am
Location: Kent

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

Gerhardsa wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:45 pm
fritticaldi wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm
Damon Hill has released bombshell news: Lewis Hamilton is about to sign a two year deal with AMG Mercedes and he will have veto power on his teammate.
Hmm...so he can block George's move to Merc in 2022?
No, so he can get Russell in and face a team mate who will challenge him. Lewis has realised that Bottas being in the car is damaging Lewis legacy. So Lewis wants to get a better driver in to prove his greatness.

no more farfetched than the rest of the current made up rumours
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

User avatar
adrianjordan
24
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:34 am
Location: West Yorkshire, England

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

GalacticHitchHiker wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:57 pm
Yup, big "IF", but if it is indeed true, who else could he be worried about enough to want that clause in his contract?
Max
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

User avatar
adrianjordan
24
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:34 am
Location: West Yorkshire, England

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

Zynerji wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:43 pm
_cerber1 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:54 pm
Um, is that February 3rd, or March 2nd?

Can never tell with the silly date conventions..
British team so they use the proper format.
Favourite driver: Lando Norris
Favourite team: McLaren

Turned down the chance to meet Vettel at Silverstone in 2007. He was a test driver at the time and I didn't think it was worth queuing!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

User avatar
dans79
246
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 pm
Location: USA

Re: 2021 AMG Mercedes F1 Team

Post

adrianjordan wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:40 pm
GalacticHitchHiker wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:57 pm
Yup, big "IF", but if it is indeed true, who else could he be worried about enough to want that clause in his contract?
Max
It's probably A troll by the Merc PR department. Nothing seems to upset the fans of some other drivers more than the thought of their favorite driver not being able to prove he is better than Lewis.

If I was Lewis I'd probably specifically request they float rumors to troll some fans, considering the hate they spew his way.
183 103 103 7