Meme Thread

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
hollus

Re: Meme Thread

I don’t know if it is real, it was deleted if it is, but he seems to be unfollowing everyone (even his dog) in other social networks, according to many news.
Rivals, not enemies.

MtthsMlw

No this isn't real but based on a real tweet from Hamilton some years ago
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/lewi ... snz28pzv7g

dans79

Not to mention you can go to any twitter users account and see who they are following.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LewisHamilton/following

Valtteri is 6th on the list when I loaded the page. I have no idea what the sorting algorithm is though!
197 104 103 7

Spacepace

Video of Bottas entering at his first day of Alfa

HungarianRacer

Well, this explains it:

(I'm so sorry 😅).

Jolle

Starscreamer wrote:
24 Dec 2021, 13:06
Is this real :o :shock:
Nope.

wogx

Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

Big Tea

Different Pyjamas for each day of the week and shorts for the beach
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

wogx

Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

Chuckjr

Come on. Those can’t be real. Someone must have photoshopped Lewis into clown clothes. I mean, I know he has haters out there and all, but do they have to mock him like that? It must be the same guys that photoshopped the green cheerleader pom pom shoelaces he was wearing in a posted photo some time ago.
Watching F1 since 1986.

Wouter

Chuckjr wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 12:05
Come on. Those can’t be real. Someone must have photoshopped Lewis into clown clothes. I mean, I know he has haters out there and all, but do they have to mock him like that? It must be the same guys that photoshopped the green cheerleader pom pom shoelaces he was wearing in a posted photo some time ago.
You mean these ones from August 2021? They are real. Didn't you see it on TV?

The Power of Dreams!

wogx

Haas 2022 contender has leaked! :lol:

Ryar

:lol:

Hakuna Matata!

wogx

Starscreamer

#33 2 THE MAX 3RSTAPP3N
***WORLD CHAMPION 2021, 2022 & 2023