2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Wouter

Re: 2022 Oracle | Red Bull Racing F1 Team

NicoS wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 11:28
scheffers wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 09:59
Wouter wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 09:54

Why do you give this post an applause?
Why would the journalist Sara Murad from the morningshow appreciate Max his new contract?!
Oh, yeah sorry, forgot, slightest bit of (bad) humor was prohibited here on this forums.
And the funny thing is, these same ones complain at the mention of the words "breasts" & "hips"..
The holiest of the holy. :?
By "the same ones" do you mean me? Cause I have no idea what you're talking about: "breasts" & "hips".
The Power of Dreams!

Curbstone

I am totally lost with the Sara posts.... But please don't bother explaining.

Helmut is pretty bullish, I hope this won't backfire...

AeroDynamic

Curbstone wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 15:02
I am totally lost with the Sara posts.... But please don't bother explaining.

Helmut is pretty bullish, I hope this won't backfire...
Yeah its starting to feel like a max fan thread with streams of his daily activities and engagements in here.

NicoS

Wouter wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 13:33
NicoS wrote:
scheffers wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 09:59

Oh, yeah sorry, forgot, slightest bit of (bad) humor was prohibited here on this forums.
And the funny thing is, these same ones complain at the mention of the words "breasts" & "hips"..
By "the same ones" do you mean me? Cause I have no idea what you're talking about: "breasts" & "hips".
No.
Talking about the ones stereotyping a female they do not even know, suggesting this unknown person is a gold digger.
yet they were up in arms when I innocently compared parts of a car to the human anatomy...

cooken

NicoS wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 15:13
Wouter wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 13:33
NicoS wrote:

No.
Talking about the ones stereotyping a female they do not even know, suggesting this unknown person is a gold digger.
yet they were up in arms when I innocently compared parts of a car to the human anatomy...
The one making the joke was not up in arms about any kind of sexist issue, but simply highlighted that the choice of body parts didn't make sense relative to the portion of the car being referred to. You are conflating things.

If only this thread contained actual discussion about RBR. Maybe we can try and eliminate embedded Twitter and Instagram posts with no other context given and dubious relevance to team activities on a supposed technical forum?

Wouter

cooken wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 15:36
If only this thread contained actual discussion about RBR. Maybe we can try and eliminate embedded Twitter and Instagram posts with no other context given and dubious relevance to team activities on a supposed technical forum?
The team threads are not technical, as you can't vote on them either. Votes are for a technical contribution only.
Not all threads here are technical.
And why "eliminate embedded Twitter and Instagram posts with no other context and questionable relevance to team activities."??

Marko, Vermeulen, Checo and Max were present yesterday at a sponsor event of Tag Heuer, a major sponsor.
Wouldn't know why pictures of that shouldn't be posted in the RBR team thread. Tag Heuer is very important to RBR.
The Power of Dreams!

langedweil

Wouter wrote:
scheffers wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 09:14
PlatinumZealot wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 04:43
Now there is someone who will appreciate his new contract!
:lol: =D>
Why would the journalist Sara Murad from the morningshow appreciate Max his new contract?!

Well actually, technically the statement is correct: it seems very much plausible Max does indeed enjoy his new contract.
Your projection is just that, a projection.
But I do see the trigger.

I'd be so glad if we could globally stop thinking everything is offensive in one way or another ..
HuggaWugga !

shamyakovic

langedweil wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 16:29
Wouter wrote:
scheffers wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 09:14

:lol: =D>

Well actually, technically the statement is correct: it seems very much plausible Max does indeed enjoy his new contract.
Your projection is just that, a projection.
But I do see the trigger.

I'd be so glad if we could globally stop thinking everything is offensive in one way or another ..
What is there not to enjoy about new contract.
It's bloody £55m per year :mrgreen:

Capharol

can you ppl stop this childish discussion

and @Wouter you are focussed on Verstappen, so i understand why some are "complaining", although i understand your thoughts behind it aswell (TAG Heuer=RBR, Verstappen=RBR)

NicoS

Capharol wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 22:27

and @Wouter you are focussed on Verstappen, so i understand why some are "complaining", although i understand your thoughts behind it aswell (TAG Heuer=RBR, Verstappen=RBR)
No one has been discussing for the last 5 hours 11 min.
Your call to stop is late and misplaced.

Capharol

NicoS wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 22:56
Capharol wrote:

oh sorry that i have work to do and dont have the time to check this forum every 15 mins.

NicoS

Capharol wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 07:37
NicoS wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 22:56
Capharol wrote:

oh sorry that i have work to do and dont have the time to check this forum every 15 mins.
Yes.
The fact is, when you decided to check, the discussion has stalled for over 5 hours. so I do not understand why you asked for it to stop, since it stopped already.

organic

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/for ... gezeichen/

AMuS suggesting RB will be slimmed down weight-wise for this weekend compared to testing; article says it should be worth 2-3 tenths at Bahrain. Good update again if true

Cassius

organic wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 11:15

AMuS suggesting RB will be slimmed down weight-wise for this weekend compared to testing; article says it should be worth 2-3 tenths at Bahrain. Good update again if true
That's probably the total lap time saving if they would be able to shed the full 5-7kg of overweight. To me it feels unlikely they can do that all at once with an update to the first GP.

Jambier

organic wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 11:15

That's good, I was really afraid first days in Barcelona to see a slow 2022 RBR.
Now I'm confident it will be good enough to fight for wins, hopefully more