2022 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Vanja #66

Re: 2022 Scuderia Ferrari F1 Team

selvam_e2002 wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 06:56
The point we need to take here is, if Max out Perez wins. why it is not happening with Ferrari and Sainz.
Because Sainz Sr protects his son like a golden goose, which Jr isn't. He's aggressive, toxic and menacing, and it's been like that in every team Jr went to.
And they call it a stall. A STALL!

#Aerogimli
#DwarvesAreNaturalSprinters
#BlessYouLaddie

johnny comelately

Vanja #66 wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 09:43
selvam_e2002 wrote:
The point we need to take here is, if Max out Perez wins. why it is not happening with Ferrari and Sainz.
Because Sainz Sr protects his son like a golden goose, which Jr isn't. He's aggressive, toxic and menacing, and it's been like that in every team Jr went to.
Distinctly and totally disagree to the point where I would say that that comment is inappropriate and unnecessary.
Last edited by johnny comelately on 03 Oct 2022, 12:22, edited 1 time in total.

Andres125sx

Vanja #66 wrote:
selvam_e2002 wrote:

What's the reason for this load of BS?

Every team Sainz has been part of have expressed publicly how good of a team player he is. In Ferrari he has followed every sensible order except when Ferrari tried to reinvent the wheel, which in the end was good both for Ferrari, Sainz and even Lecrerc, and he has even provided great tows to Lecrerc

Also, do you think Sainz Sr. has any power in F1? A former WRC driver who now drives for Audi who is not in F1? #-o

johnny comelately

Andres125sx wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 12:01
Vanja #66 wrote:
selvam_e2002 wrote:

Every team Sainz has been part of have expressed publicly how good of a team player he is. In Ferrari he has followed every sensible order except when Ferrari tried to reinvent the wheel, which in the end was good both for Ferrari, Sainz and even Lecrerc, and he has even provided great tows to Lecrerc

Also, do you think Sainz Sr. has any power in F1? A former WRC driver who now drives for Audi who is not in F1? #-o
I am astounded Andre, we actually agree on something :wink:

Vanja #66

Andres125sx wrote:
Started way back in 2017, Sr always wanted Jr as Ferrari champion, no matter what... 8)

https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/19 ... -feeds-you
Marko suggested much of the rumours of Sainz moving to another team are being fuelled by his father, Carlos Sainz Sr, the former World Rallying champion.

"I told him last year, when Ferrari is coming, we can talk. But I met Gino [Rosato] last Saturday, and [Maurizio] Arrivabene, they didn't mention anything that they are going for Sainz. That's maybe the father who's dreaming more. The father is here, he talks to anybody who wants to listen. It's always a funny situation."
http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/view/ ... rs_dreams/
Since then media have linked Sainz to moves away from Toro Rosso and the Red Bull organisation. With Ferrari reportedly interested in the Spaniard at at one point.

But Marko scoffed at the idea, “Ferrari did not ask for Carlos, this was in the dreams of Carlos senior. So far no one has called us. He will have to concentrate on doing the best job possible and then he will automatically develop. On the other hand, we need a reserve driver. Carlos is also the first reserve for Red Bull.”
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/marko ... 6/4984436/
Marko has previously been critical of the role Sainz's father, World Rally and Dakar champion Carlos Sr, played in his son becoming unsettled at Toro Rosso in 2017.
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-auto ... grand-prix
Red Bull boss Helmut Marko has criticised Daniel Ricciardo, Carlos Sainz, Pierre Gasly and Alex Albon ahead of the Austrian Grand Prix. Marko slammed Ricciardo for “lacking consistency”, while accusing Sainz of having a “toxic” relationship with former team-mate Max Verstappen.
Notice how Carlito is quiet now that Leclerc won't win the Championship? Getting whooped on the track doesn't seem to bother him any more

#Aerogimli
#BlessYouLaddie

Just_a_fan

101FlyingDutchman wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:43
Shal_Leg16 wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:11
Not a RB thread but just a small point, as soon as Max is out of picture...Perez suddenly becomes a race winning driver. That explains everything.
He’s only got himself to blame for not being closer in the championship fight. Reminds me a lot of Rosberg
Rosberg was a lot better than Perez appears to be judging by their performances with reference to their team mates.
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

Just_a_fan

Vanja #66 wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 15:28
Andres125sx wrote:
Started way back in 2017, Sr always wanted Jr as Ferrari champion, no matter what... 8)

Marko suggested much of the rumours of Sainz moving to another team are being fuelled by his father, Carlos Sainz Sr, the former World Rallying champion.

"I told him last year, when Ferrari is coming, we can talk. But I met Gino [Rosato] last Saturday, and [Maurizio] Arrivabene, they didn't mention anything that they are going for Sainz. That's maybe the father who's dreaming more. The father is here, he talks to anybody who wants to listen. It's always a funny situation."
Since then media have linked Sainz to moves away from Toro Rosso and the Red Bull organisation. With Ferrari reportedly interested in the Spaniard at at one point.

But Marko scoffed at the idea, “Ferrari did not ask for Carlos, this was in the dreams of Carlos senior. So far no one has called us. He will have to concentrate on doing the best job possible and then he will automatically develop. On the other hand, we need a reserve driver. Carlos is also the first reserve for Red Bull.”
Marko has previously been critical of the role Sainz's father, World Rally and Dakar champion Carlos Sr, played in his son becoming unsettled at Toro Rosso in 2017.
Red Bull boss Helmut Marko has criticised Daniel Ricciardo, Carlos Sainz, Pierre Gasly and Alex Albon ahead of the Austrian Grand Prix. Marko slammed Ricciardo for “lacking consistency”, while accusing Sainz of having a “toxic” relationship with former team-mate Max Verstappen.
Notice how Carlito is quiet now that Leclerc won't win the Championship? Getting whooped on the track doesn't seem to bother him any more
So it's all based on what Marko says?

Known for not being outspoken and for being careful and considered in his utterances is our Marko. :lol:
If you are more fortunate than others, build a larger table not a taller fence.

selvam_e2002

Just_a_fan wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 15:33
Vanja #66 wrote:
Andres125sx wrote:

Known for not being outspoken and for being careful and considered in his utterances is our Marko. :lol:
But I agree with it. till sainz in Ferrari they cannot win WCC and WDC. We already know how he manipulated the races for his favor.

JPower

Vanja #66 wrote:
selvam_e2002 wrote:
Absolutely ridiculous claim. :roll:
Last edited by JPower on 03 Oct 2022, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.

JPower

selvam_e2002 wrote:
In what situation is this even possible given the disparity between the RB18 and F1-75 at this point?

Perez ran away from Leclerc yesterday. Why would you expect something different with Sainz behind him?
selvam_e2002 wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 16:49

But I agree with it. till sainz in Ferrari they cannot win WCC and WDC. We already know how he manipulated the races for his favor.
Bullsh*t. Plain and simple.

Vanja #66

Just_a_fan wrote:

Common man, let Andres and me have our little dance :mrgreen:

Andres, all good mate, lets wrap it up and leave something for next year :wink:

#Aerogimli
#BlessYouLaddie

Andres125sx

Vanja #66 wrote:
Andres125sx wrote:

Wait... are you seriously confusing such different concepts? :o

His father will have the same dreams as any other father, watching his son succeding in biggest possible team, but that does not mean he has any power to force the hand of Ferrari, no driver owes such a hand, let a lone a father who has never been involved in F1. Those are completely different things Vanja, and I´m asthonished you confuse them

OTOH, Marko blaming Sainz when he was at STR is far from a surprise, morons are morons. Carlos had numerous problems with Verstappen in STR, but in the opposite way you´re suggesting #-o He was the only one obeying team orders, but when it was Max turn he didn´t obey any, and the team did support him anycase, so Carlos complained, and STR assumed if Max disobey TOs it´s ok, but if Carlos complain about Max disobeying TOs that´s not ok. Since RBR will always protect Max no matter what he does, Carlos moved out

Using Marko as a reference... OMG Vanja, you know much better than this

Andres125sx

johnny comelately wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 12:12
Andres125sx wrote:
Vanja #66 wrote:

I am astounded Andre, we actually agree on something :wink:
Not sure about the reason you claim this, we agree on many things, including MotoGP, and I enjoy your videos in "interesting stuff" thread. Actually I think we agree on more things than we disagree, but I have never found a single person who I agree on 100% of things :wink:

Andres125sx

selvam_e2002 wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 16:49
OMG today is the most stupid statement contest and I didn´t notice? #-o

What races he manipulated? That´s a huge accusation in real life would end up with a claim because of slandering

Andres125sx

Vanja #66 wrote:
03 Oct 2022, 18:04
Just_a_fan wrote:

Common man, let Andres and me have our little dance :mrgreen:

Andres, all good mate, lets wrap it up and leave something for next year :wink:
It´s ok for me, discussing is the point of discussion forums, isn´t it? People tend to assume discussing is bad, but far from that, if you can keep it civil, discussing is ok and even good and constructive