2022 Alpine F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
wogx

Re: 2022 Alpine F1 Team

It's just FP3, but still - nice result =D>
Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

politburo
politburo

wogx wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 20:03
Look at the dry pace from FP2, I think they have found something here. Long, slow corners plus straights...

Credit: f1pace.com
"Nosotros diferimos, pero nosotros todos son iguales"

majki2111

politburo wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 20:07
wogx wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 20:03
Look at the dry pace from FP2, I think they have found something here. Long, slow corners plus straights...

https://f1pace.com/p/2022-canadian-gp-f ... op_10.webp
You cannot see anything for types of corners on this graph. Even the plot by itself is bit hard to read.

Alonsismo
Alonsismo

Alonso WDC of 2022 change my mind

RedNEO

I can hear the drums :D

Mr Alcatraz

Alright Mc'Zo. Keep it up my man!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand

diffuser

Alonsismo wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 19:38
diffuser wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 16:48
Alonsismo wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 16:38

yes, but it will affect all the season, so i think it will be very important.
I'd hold off on the glea or panic. They haven't said what they are gonna do yet. They did say they were gonna accept input from the teams....

Maybe we need padding on the drivers seat to soften the blows.
FIA said that if your porpoising is over the limits, you will have to increase the height of the car by 10mm
They Haven't decided anything ....

This is all they've done "A technical directive has been issued to give guidance to the teams about the measures the FIA intends to take to tackle the problem. These include:

1. Closer scrutiny of the planks and skids, both in terms of their design and the observed wear
2. The definition of a metric, based on the car’s vertical acceleration, that will give a quantitative limit for acceptable level of vertical oscillations. The exact mathematical formula for this metric is still being analysed by the FIA, and the Formula 1 teams have been invited to contribute to this process.

In addition to these short-term measures, the FIA will convene a technical meeting with the teams in order to define measures that will reduce the propensity of cars to exhibit such phenomena in the medium term.

The FIA has decided to intervene following consultation with its doctors in the interests of safety of the drivers. In a sport where the competitors are routinely driving at speeds in excess of 300km/h, it is considered that all of a driver’s concentration needs to be focused on that task and that excessive fatigue or pain experienced by a driver could have significant consequences should it result in a loss of concentration. In addition, the FIA has concerns in relation to the immediate physical impact on the health of the drivers, a number of whom have reported back pain following recent events."

See it says the "DEFINITION OF A METRIC" and "METRIC STILL BEING ANALYSED" nothing has changed.

Kamel
Kamel

Welcome to Alpine domination era haha

Alonso Fan

Yay was hoping for a top 5. Podium definitely the target tomorrow!
SHR Modding
Youtube
Twitter
Discord

Sound Developer for Reiza Studios
Sound Modder for Assetto Corsa

SchuMassa
SchuMassa

So pleased for Fernando! He still has it =D>
Last edited by SchuMassa on 19 Jun 2022, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.

peewon

Alonso Fan wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 23:25
Seemed like the wet weather neutralized whatever the deficiency of the Alpine car is. I think Alonso gets pole if the track didnt dry out so much. The drier it got, they got less competitive with Ferrari and especially Red Bull. I wouldn't bank on a podium but good points could definitely on the cards barring mishaps.

Alonso Fan

peewon wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 23:31
Alonso Fan wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 23:25
Seemed like the wet weather neutralized whatever the deficiency of the Alpine car is. I think Alonso gets pole if the track didnt dry out so much. The drier it got, they got less competitive with Ferrari and especially Red Bull. I wouldn't bank on a podium but good points could definitely on the cards barring mishaps.
Yeah I agree the car was stronger when the track was wetter
SHR Modding
Youtube
Twitter
Discord

Sound Developer for Reiza Studios
Sound Modder for Assetto Corsa

Bisonas

What a legend this guy is.. Hats off to Fernando.
What people may didn't realize is that on his last lap for P2, he had to pass a struggling Russell running on the softs.
When i saw that he started the lap behind Russell i was like, Oh f*ck, he will ruin his lap, but thankfully Russell either went wide at turn 6 or intentionally get out of the way at turn 6, and Fernando was able to pass him without loosing much time at turn 6.

organic

Alonso is a beast. Wet track helped Alpine a lot today but should be fighting for big points tomorrow

chrisc90

SchuMassa wrote:
18 Jun 2022, 23:27
So pleased for Fernando! He still has is =D>
Some of the old dogs have to still have it I guess.

So pleased for him, he drove a blinder. Cant wait to see him battle Max tomorrow. Hes adamant hes getting past into turn 1