2022 Haas F1 Team

This forum contains threads to discuss teams themselves. Anything not technical about the cars, including restructuring, performances etc belongs here.
Italiano
Italiano

Re: 2022 Haas F1 Team

KMAG beat Russell. The best imaginable timeline possible.

#Forza Michael #Forza Jules

wogx

Kukułka zwyczajna, kukułka pospolita – nazwy ludowe: gżegżółka, zazula (Cuculus canorus) – gatunek średniego ptaka wędrownego z podrodziny kukułek (Cuculinae) w rodzinie kukułkowatych (Cuculidae). Jedyny w Europie Środkowej pasożyt lęgowy. Zamieszkuje strefę umiarkowaną.

RonMexico
RonMexico

Super photo and moment. They seem to have hitched themselves to the right wagon with Ferrari

chrisc90

Honestly, after the last 2 seasons and the winter that HAAS have had. Im over the moon they got the cars to the positions they did today! Hopefully a strong race tomorrow will give sponsors something to look at.

Big Tea

chrisc90 wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 20:09
Honestly, after the last 2 seasons and the winter that HAAS have had. Im over the moon they got the cars to the positions they did today! Hopefully a strong race tomorrow will give sponsors something to look at.
Hunting for sponsors while it looks good I hope
When arguing with a fool, be sure the other person is not doing the same thing.

Airshifter

I hope this just wasn't a fluke. It would be great to see them back up in the midfield. TBH this was a better start than I was expecting, but a good one to start a season with!

Zynerji

Good on HAAS!

Let's hope they can keep the wheels on this time...🙄😏

diffuser

S D wrote:
18 Mar 2022, 23:06
continuum16 wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 02:58
It’s kind of a shame that whenever Haas look moderately competitive it’s because “it’s a Ferrari copy” but when they’re crap it’s because “they don’t know what they’re doing.” Surely there have to be some competent people that don’t have Ferrari links? People should give them at least a little credit.

I mean I understand the argument, but that doesn’t mean I agree with it. I’m encouraged if the team is ruffling a few feathers, though. If they were plumb last again I don’t think McLaren or Alpine would care enough to criticize the car.
Yes, imagine if some teams in the past gained an advantage by using another teams engine say... Mercedes. If you are not a works team then you benefit from partnerships and suppliers.
Not everyone has a wind tunnel, makes brakes, etc. etc.
Haas can't buy brakes anymore, it's considered aero. You need to show original designs.

You don't need to own a wind tunnel, You can lease one. Like McLaren does.

When you look at how different Alpine and Astin Martin are, you don't need to be a genius to realise somebody at Haas and Ferrari were talking to each other.

f1rules
f1rules

Well, kevin when he stopped was very open, he told that in the good years they got as much from ferrari they could, then people inside haas got ambitious and wanted to follow their own route and thats when it went downhill, safe to say haas is back only because of ferraris help and accepting we need get all we can from ferrari

continuum16 wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 02:58
It’s kind of a shame that whenever Haas look moderately competitive it’s because “it’s a Ferrari copy” but when they’re crap it’s because “they don’t know what they’re doing.” Surely there have to be some competent people that don’t have Ferrari links? People should give them at least a little credit.

I mean I understand the argument, but that doesn’t mean I agree with it. I’m encouraged if the team is ruffling a few feathers, though. If they were plumb last again I don’t think McLaren or Alpine would care enough to criticize the car.

Big Tea

A few points for KMag would be nice, and a bonus for the team.
They can get on with development then instead of worrying about getting a point and qualifying for goodies next year

Partymood
Partymood

diffuser wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 15:24
Big Tea wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 14:37
They can get on with development then instead of worrying about getting a point and qualifying for goodies next year
Without the Ukraine war, Mazipin finishes behind Schumacher?
Mick made a big mistake on his lap, just like George. Hopefully they both can have a good race, although my money is on Mick finishing in front of George.

Big Tea

diffuser wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 15:24
Big Tea wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 14:37
Without the Ukraine war, Mazipin finishes behind Schumacher?
Very probably, but that is not a great advert for Mick is it?

falonso81

KMag absolutely aced the race! Well deserved points. So happy for HAAS right now!

yener

Great to see Haas get some points. Seeing Kevin scoring those points, and schumacher being much slower shows how bad Mazepin really is. I really start to think Mick is not good enough for f1
"Life is about passions - Thank you for sharing mine" MSC

HJKM
HJKM

A good start by Kevin, stable pace and driving throughout and then a bit of luck at the end ⭐

Perfect result and maybe a sign of what is to come for Haas 🙏