2022 FIM MotoGP

Please discuss here all your remarks and pose your questions about all racing series, except Formula One. Both technical and other questions about GP2, Touring cars, IRL, LMS, ...
Andres125sx

Re: 2022 FIM MotoGP

etusch wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 11:42
I hope he use his brain and understand what he lost because of he tried to do impossible. If you are not there there is no opportunity for you.
So you know better than Marquez what is possible and what is not? :roll:

This is racing, anyone who´s not willing to push the limits should retire and find a good tv to watch racing from home.

From a rookie you could argue he still need to learn the limits and what consequences those accidents may have in your career, but not from Marc. He´s had all kind of accidents wich caused him several severe injuries wich actually cost him several titles. If he still keep pusing after all that tough experience, I can only say... what a brave man!!! =D>

Really hope he´s ok and can race in next GP

JordanFiveOh
JordanFiveOh

rscsr wrote:
JordanFiveOh wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 07:09
This is claiming he is back

no, he won't start
https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2022/03/ ... -gp/411213
Sorry, I did not mean to imply that, only that he was back at the circuit already, which was a good sign that it wasn’t more serious than it was.

etusch

Andres125sx wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 13:40
etusch wrote:
I hope he use his brain and understand what he lost because of he tried to do impossible. If you are not there there is no opportunity for you.

This is racing, anyone who´s not willing to push the limits should retire and find a good tv to watch racing from home.

From a rookie you could argue he still need to learn the limits and what consequences those accidents may have in your career, but not from Marc. He´s had all kind of accidents wich caused him several severe injuries wich actually cost him several titles. If he still keep pusing after all that tough experience, I can only say... what a brave man!!! =D>

I just wonder what would be your comment if I were write about him "what a brave man"

Andres125sx

etusch wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 15:53
Andres125sx wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 13:40
etusch wrote:

I just wonder what would be your comment if I were write about him "what a brave man"
Try next time instead of saying he does not use his brain :wink:

lh13
lh13

Andres125sx wrote:
etusch wrote:

There is a very fine line between bravery and stupidity, I'm not sure which side of the line Marquez stands.

No championship is more important than life / health. How would you feel if ends up dead, or in a coma?. There were a lot of champions in the past, who gave it everything and won everything, without crossing the line I talked about.

This is not bravery, imho.

axle
axle

Like how you're all blaming MM93 and not even considering the bike might have been at fault.

We saw Miller DNF cause his bike got lost (GPS).
False neutrals can induce highsides..

That Honda is clearly a work in progress.
- Axle

lh13
lh13

axle wrote:Like how you're all blaming MM93 and not even considering the bike might have been at fault.

We saw Miller DNF cause his bike got lost (GPS).
False neutrals can induce highsides..

That Honda is clearly a work in progress.
People claim that he crashes often because he is trying to find the limit of the bike, and he is very brave in doing so.

Accidents happen in motorsports all the time, that is not my argument.

Andres125sx

lh13 wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 09:44
There is a very fine line between bravery and stupidity, I'm not sure which side of the line Marquez stands.

[...]

So you´re not sure or you think this is not bravery? :roll:

lh13 wrote:
No championship is more important than life / health. How would you feel if ends up dead, or in a coma?.
Extremelly sad. But it´s his life and health, he´s the one to decide the risks

lh13 wrote:
There were a lot of champions in the past, who gave it everything and won everything, without crossing the line I talked about.
Yes, a lot. Marc Marquez for example, 6 times MotoGP World Champion

It´s funny reading all this armchair experts trying to tell to a 6 times WDC what are the risks of racing or where the line is... Do you really think you know better than Marquez? #-o

Racing is dangerous. Every single rider on the grid, Moto2 grid, Moto3 grid, and any other grid in the world, crash from time to time, from rookies to Rossi in his final season.

Marquez is a seasoned rider who has also suffered several injuries. He knows better than anyone what are the risks or where the line is. But he´s brave (or crazy) and accept it.

Assuming he´s stupid, or he does not know where the line is, or he´s not using his brain, like if he´s a rookie in his very first season and needs some experience... oh man, this forum is becoming absurd ](*,)

etusch

Marquez vision problems return after violent Indonesia MotoGP crash
Honda has announced that Marc Marquez is suffering from more vision problems following his violent crash at the MotoGP Indonesian Grand Prix.
https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/ ... h/9218073/

AMG.Tzan

etusch wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 12:39
Marquez vision problems return after violent Indonesia MotoGP crash
Honda has announced that Marc Marquez is suffering from more vision problems following his violent crash at the MotoGP Indonesian Grand Prix.
https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/ ... h/9218073/
Nothing new! The way his head crashed onto the tarmac it was only inevitable that diplopia will reoccur!

I don't see him getting back on the bike for at least 2-3 months if we take into account the last time he had the same problem! Yeah I read that it isn't as severe as the last episode but I still don't see how he'll get away with it soon...

It's a shame for Marc as the 2022 bike is a real weapon and with some conservative riding and some good results early on he could easily have gunned for the 2022 title later on when he and Honda got up to full speed with the new bike...

Classic Marc! Push like hell for no apparent reason! It was just warm-up with 1 minute to go! What was he thinking??
"The only rule is there are no rules" - Aristotle Onassis

etusch

I think this season is going to be his last season, even if he can race full time in this season. He just rode like; when he make it Q2, he will be WDC. But it was just a qualification in anormal conditions, it was not even a race. Two crashs at qualifications and one at warm up. He lost race ( and now possibly he will miss races ) for nothing. He is incredibly brave and this is what matters!

Honda should find a good rider. Pol looks not bad but not looks as one of best like Quartararo, Stoner or Marquez.

Cuky

Front ride height devices are forbidden from 2023.

Rules state that any device that changes front ride height while bike is moving is not allowed. Adjusting front ride height for start of the race, known as hole shot device, is still allowed.

https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2022/03/ ... 023/411735

lh13
lh13

Andres125sx wrote:
lh13 wrote:

[...]

So you´re not sure or you think this is not bravery? :roll:

lh13 wrote:
No championship is more important than life / health. How would you feel if ends up dead, or in a coma?.
Extremelly sad. But it´s his life and health, he´s the one to decide the risks

lh13 wrote:
There were a lot of champions in the past, who gave it everything and won everything, without crossing the line I talked about.
Yes, a lot. Marc Marquez for example, 6 times MotoGP World Champion

It´s funny reading all this armchair experts trying to tell to a 6 times WDC what are the risks of racing or where the line is... Do you really think you know better than Marquez? #-o

Racing is dangerous. Every single rider on the grid, Moto2 grid, Moto3 grid, and any other grid in the world, crash from time to time, from rookies to Rossi in his final season.

Marquez is a seasoned rider who has also suffered several injuries. He knows better than anyone what are the risks or where the line is. But he´s brave (or crazy) and accept it.

Assuming he´s stupid, or he does not know where the line is, or he´s not using his brain, like if he´s a rookie in his very first season and needs some experience... oh man, this forum is becoming absurd ](*,)
Enjoy!

etusch

Andres125sx

lh13 wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 15:18
Enjoy!
Sorry but I can´t enjoy absurdity on this forum, even less rider injuries.

People confuse respect with others decission with agreement. They are not the same tough :wink: