Assetto Corsa Time Trials PC

Post anything that doesn't belong in any other forum, including gaming and topics unrelated to motorsport. Site specific discussions should go in the site feedback forum.
CMSMJ1

Re: Assetto Corsa Time Trials PC

Let's be clear though - there is no reason based on your conversations with moderation team that prevents your taking the ball home, which is surely your right to do, but it is not caused by, or triggered by moderation action.

The provision of server was noted, as you well know, as a positive thing and in support of the forum. =D>

My personal view - it's been a good thing indeed for some of us to use the server you've provided - I can surely recognise that everyone was really impressed by your sharing that resource. Having a mardy about it and removing that from the guys on here smacks of a childish response. Discussing issues with the mod team is not related to AC is it?

Perhaps the forum can identify and use another open server for some driving/racing together - it is a good crack,
IMPERATOR REX ANGLORUM

NathanOlder

CMSMJ1 wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 13:42
Let's be clear though - there is no reason based on your conversations with moderation team that prevents your taking the ball home, which is surely your right to do, but it is not caused by, or triggered by moderation action.

The provision of server was noted, as you well know, as a positive thing and in support of the forum. =D>

My personal view - it's been a good thing indeed for some of us to use the server you've provided - I can surely recognise that everyone was really impressed by your sharing that resource. Having a mardy about it and removing that from the guys on here smacks of a childish response. Discussing issues with the mod team is not related to AC is it?

Perhaps the forum can identify and use another open server for some driving/racing together - it is a good crack,
No, but when I am banned for BS that others have been doing with no consequences, I can't exactly operate a leaderboard and organise some racing fun can I. So for the time being it IS best to put it on hold. Lets be clear, I have had multiple warnings now for calling a troll a troll. When said troll does the same, nothing happens, not even having the post removed.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

SiLo

NathanOlder wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 15:24
CMSMJ1 wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 13:42

No, but when I am banned for BS that others have been doing with no consequences, I can't exactly operate a leaderboard and organise some racing fun can I. So for the time being it IS best to put it on hold. Lets be clear, I have had multiple warnings now for calling a troll a troll. When said troll does the same, nothing happens, not even having the post removed.
How are thing on the forum this petty #-o
Felipe Baby!

SiLo

I'm downloading this now for when the server comes back up. What tracks are we planning on racing at? I'll give it a go in VR again and see what I can do. I don't think I ever was very fast in it.
Felipe Baby!

PlatinumZealot

NathanOlder wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 15:34
Thought I would start a thread just for this to help keep it tidy.

So I have a server running for Assetto Corsa on PC. The car and track can change so if you wish for a certain circuit or car, just ask and we can switch things up. I'm thinking of running a car/circuit combo for a week for people to have time to set a lap and even work on a car setup.

The server logs all laps, sectors etc so its easy for me to check laptimes and create a leaderboard. Seeing as we are all F1 fans, surely there are a few of us who like to sim race. Everyone is welcome and if you have multiple people on your simulator, just try to use a different name for the second driver as the server wont be able to tell me who set which lap if you both want to be on a leaderboard. If anyone knows of memeber here who do race on Assetto Corsa, please mention it to them as not many people seem to drop in to this category.

The Server Name to search for is : TKR_Saturn
The Password to join is : F1Tech

If you race under a different name on Assetto Corsa please let me know who you are on here, so I can work out who is who as some people will have a different name on this Forum.

Any suggestions welcome, Its just a little bit of fun between us F1 nuts.
A friend of mine has Assetto cCorsa but he got it off Pirate bay, can it still work on the server? :-"
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

NathanOlder

PlatinumZealot wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 14:51
NathanOlder wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 15:34
Thought I would start a thread just for this to help keep it tidy.

So I have a server running for Assetto Corsa on PC. The car and track can change so if you wish for a certain circuit or car, just ask and we can switch things up. I'm thinking of running a car/circuit combo for a week for people to have time to set a lap and even work on a car setup.

The server logs all laps, sectors etc so its easy for me to check laptimes and create a leaderboard. Seeing as we are all F1 fans, surely there are a few of us who like to sim race. Everyone is welcome and if you have multiple people on your simulator, just try to use a different name for the second driver as the server wont be able to tell me who set which lap if you both want to be on a leaderboard. If anyone knows of memeber here who do race on Assetto Corsa, please mention it to them as not many people seem to drop in to this category.

The Server Name to search for is : TKR_Saturn
The Password to join is : F1Tech

If you race under a different name on Assetto Corsa please let me know who you are on here, so I can work out who is who as some people will have a different name on this Forum.

Any suggestions welcome, Its just a little bit of fun between us F1 nuts.
A friend of mine has Assetto cCorsa but he got it off Pirate bay, can it still work on the server? :-"
Yeah, I dont see why not. I should get the server back up and running early next week. Most likely tuesday. and then run each track/car combo from Tues - Sun with a day off on mondays.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

RZS10

I remember seeing people with those versions online but i have no idea how they did it, maybe content manager?
The Ultimate Edition with all DLCs was available from as low as like 4€ from key stores and 8€ on Steam though, your friend might want to get it during the next sale - alternatively there's currently this humble bundle with a bunch of other sims in different tiers, the one with AC ultimate edition, base game of rfactor2, Automobilista is 8.26€, base game of ACC and Automobilista2 is 11.93€ https://www.humblebundle.com/games/ulti ... sim-bundle
Last edited by RZS10 on 17 Mar 2022, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.

NathanOlder

SiLo wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 22:30
I'm downloading this now for when the server comes back up. What tracks are we planning on racing at? I'll give it a go in VR again and see what I can do. I don't think I ever was very fast in it.
Should be back up and running on tuesday mate. What car/track combo should we start with ? Doesn't have to be F1 cars if people fancy something a little slower to have more control over.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

NathanOlder

RZS10 wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 15:08
I remember seeing people with those versions online but i have no idea how they did it, maybe content manager?
The Ultimate Edition with all DLCs was available from as low as like 4€ from key stores and 8€ on Steam though, your friend might want to get it during the next sale - alternatively there's a currently this humble bundle with a bunch of other sims in different tiers https://www.humblebundle.com/games/ulti ... sim-bundle
Yeah I bought the ultimate edition on CDKeys for something £6, so well worth it.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

PlatinumZealot

RZS10 wrote:
The Ultimate Edition with all DLCs was available from as low as like 4€ from key stores and 8€ on Steam though, your friend might want to get it during the next sale - alternatively there's currently this humble bundle with a bunch of other sims in different tiers, the one with AC ultimate edition, base game of rfactor2, Automobilista is 8.26€, base game of ACC and Automobilista2 is 11.93€ https://www.humblebundle.com/games/ulti ... sim-bundle
OK thanks. Been a long time since he had the game. So that prices are much lower I could tell him to buy it. :mrgreen:
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏

RZS10

Yea ... kinda makes one feel a bit silly having paid close to 100€ for everything when it's now the price of one DLC :lol:

cooken

RZS10 wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 17:44
Yea ... kinda makes one feel a bit silly having paid close to 100€ for everything when it's now the price of one DLC :lol:
Me too but hey we supported the devs and without all that some of the DLCs etc probably wouldn't exist!

There is a Bahrain circuit available on RD, so we could do that although it will be after the GP. Cars can be whatever but a road car for a change might be fun.

SiLo

So I tried it in VR and it's just not as good for getting actual good laptimes XD
Felipe Baby!

NathanOlder

SiLo wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 17:56
So I tried it in VR and it's just not as good for getting actual good laptimes XD
I love the VR, and find I'm more consistent in VR, makes it easier to pick out apex's and certainly helps in chicanes when you can focus on the 2nd apex while the car is pointing well away from the apex.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

cooken

NathanOlder wrote:
SiLo wrote:
04 Mar 2022, 22:30
Should be back up and running on tuesday mate. What car/track combo should we start with ? Doesn't have to be F1 cars if people fancy something a little slower to have more control over.
Oy?