BEST AND WORST CIRCUITS FOR OVERTAKING

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
vorticism

Re: BEST AND WORST CIRCUITS FOR OVERTAKING

Fußball doesn't have enough goals.
𓄀

Stu

Henri wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 12:35

Monoco is horrible
I wonder what Brazil would look like if the sample ended in 2020? It would still be ‘up there’ but LH skewed the numbers somewhat last year if you look at both Sprint and GP
Perspective - Understanding that sometimes the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Stu

Tvetovnato wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 14:06
Henri wrote:

Monoco is horrible
I have gone from loving Monaco to hoping it will be dropped. It really isn’t a race anymore, which 2018 proved when Ricciardo could win without half the engine. The cars are way too big for that track nowadays and I don’t think Saturday, as exciting as it may be, weighs up for the total borefest on Sundays anymore…
Nah, Ricciardo’s win was not a one off.
Ayrton Senna (1992)
Olivier Panis (1997?)
Jarmo Trulli (2004?)

It has always been one of those tracks where the idiom “win at the slowest pace possible” has been very achievable.
Perspective - Understanding that sometimes the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

SiLo

Stu wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 20:03
Tvetovnato wrote:
23 Mar 2022, 14:06
Henri wrote:

Monoco is horrible
I have gone from loving Monaco to hoping it will be dropped. It really isn’t a race anymore, which 2018 proved when Ricciardo could win without half the engine. The cars are way too big for that track nowadays and I don’t think Saturday, as exciting as it may be, weighs up for the total borefest on Sundays anymore…
Nah, Ricciardo’s win was not a one off.
Ayrton Senna (1992)
Olivier Panis (1997?)
Jarmo Trulli (2004?)

It has always been one of those tracks where the idiom “win at the slowest pace possible” has been very achievable.
Panis winning in 97 had nothing to do with the cars having any ability to overtake.
Felipe Baby!