Red Bull should drop Sergio for Alonso

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Schumalonso
Schumalonso

Re: Red Bull should drop Sergio for Alonso

epo wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 01:07
Sieper wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 00:59
Red Bull should not drop Sergio. They should trade him. With Mercedes. For Hamilton.
Why trade Perez for a slower driver? Hamilton should retire, not fast enough and back issues.
Perez is fine, good and bad days.

I’m sorry but Hamilton is much better than Perez, it’s not even a contest

AR3-GP
AR3-GP

Schumalonso wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 03:24
epo wrote:
Sieper wrote:
Red Bull should not drop Sergio. They should trade him. With Mercedes. For Hamilton.
Why trade Perez for a slower driver? Hamilton should retire, not fast enough and back issues.

The person was trolling.

Rushu

I think Ricciardo would gladly accept to return to Red Bull and be #2, only to fight at the top again.

ringo

Schumalonso wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 03:24
epo wrote:
Sieper wrote:

That would be the end of Max's career. He almost died of exhuastion in 2021, now you want Hamilton in the same car? :lol:
Perez should stay. He is arguably driving better than Leclerc. He is not binning the car from P1. Perez grabs opportunities whenever he gets them. Right now I am sure he is in P2 in the championship.
For Sure!!

Rodak
Rodak

Schumalonso wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 17:48
PlatinumZealot wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 17:41
Perez already has a contract in place unfortunately.
Agreed.
Perez is doing what he was hired to do. Having said that, all contracts can be re-negotiated.

dialtone
dialtone

I think Verstappen should retire given he's probably lost all motivation now that he's 63 points ahead of Charles. Latifi is looking for a new ride for next year, and he's already done plenty to help RedBull win 1 championship, win at Monaco and Jeddah this year. The man is the real championship decider and deserves the seat of a world champion.

hollus

Driver threads usually go beyond track limits. Two driver threads? Headed for a collision, typically. This one just became a midfield melee.
I’ll say this for the millionth time: if you wanted to discuss your-driver-is-worse-than-mine, what brought you to F1T?

Thread closed.
Rivals, not enemies.