Do you view Formula 1 associated products more favourably?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
mzivtins

Re: Do you view Formula 1 associated products more favourably?

Zynerji wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 14:01
mzivtins wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 10:18
Zynerji wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 18:02
No, but it's been my experience that it is easier to turn someone onto F1 if they have recognizable brands. My friend goes through 3 S-class Mercedes each year. It was easy to make him a fan during the 2014-2020 dominance.
Does you friend work for a vehicle company that circulated new cars amongst its execs? Or is this a FOMO with German brand cars where they are throw-away fashion items used for driving finance?
He's a business owner on the Gulf coast of Alabama.

He's also of the type that likes to say that he trades them in when they need an oil change.

He's actually moved to a G Wagon and Bently GT now🙄
--- I envy him, so he wasnt into F1 much before but is now a big Merc fan?

Kinda shows that with car brands, it does make a difference, Alfa said their partnership with Sauber yielded results better than their best expectations!

Zynerji

Re: Do you view Formula 1 associated products more favourably?

mzivtins wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 16:44
Zynerji wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 14:01
mzivtins wrote:
28 Jul 2022, 10:18

Does you friend work for a vehicle company that circulated new cars amongst its execs? Or is this a FOMO with German brand cars where they are throw-away fashion items used for driving finance?
He's a business owner on the Gulf coast of Alabama.

He's also of the type that likes to say that he trades them in when they need an oil change.

He's actually moved to a G Wagon and Bently GT now🙄
--- I envy him, so he wasnt into F1 much before but is now a big Merc fan?

Kinda shows that with car brands, it does make a difference, Alfa said their partnership with Sauber yielded results better than their best expectations!
Correct. He was a fan of Merc cars first, and he embraced the feeling of winning with the team.