Intake Valve and Feliks' ideas

All that has to do with the power train, gearbox, clutch, fuels and lubricants, etc. Generally the mechanical side of Formula One.
Feliks

Re: Intake Valve

And now small warning for future designers of my idea engine. What problems clearly apparently they will have to deal with. It is an effect of ten-times increasing the power in relation to the mass-produced fiat.126 engine. During this attempt turnovers didn't exceed 3500 RPM one can see , but effects

Shows it has become with polished rod on photo .It color has been changed on result of temperature on bearing on blue .Of course, at present everything is exchanged and the engine is sending for the demonstration of his work.

Regards Andrew :D

Feliks

Yes, at the animated film he doesn't have the outlet pipe and intake. In every traditional engine such pipes are and it is about dimensions very much determined which they have very much a large impact to ultimate parameters of engines. In this structure of the phenomenon occurring wtych pipes are much more intense than in traditional engines, because of opening and shutting a ports are during max speeds of pistons. At such violent opening, phenomena resonase are very strong. One should in detail work them out.. I applied such phenomena in my engine, having some given from one man worked Peenemunde under Werner Von Braun :)
Walter Kaaden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kadenacky was a forerunner .
Expansion chamber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kadenacy effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I designed at first time my prototype of engine 600 cm^ 3, to parameters 100 HP. And there is only a wonderful trick here: the Engine surprised me favourably, and has 2,5 times of more power than I established .... :) Neat trick !!! :)

Feliks

In 1981 we dont have internet....

Some work with "resonace"

Eexhauts with cone:

exhauts with cone and mufler:

Ps. Catalic muffler no need... NOx practicaly aborted.... =D>

Carlos

Feliks - We used to call those 'cones' - megaphones. That last picture. Very good workmanship and fabrication.

Feliks

Carlos wrote:Feliks - We used to call those 'cones' - megaphones. That last picture. Very good workmanship and fabrication.

Yes, "cones -megaphones",but why I must use their??

Now I try show, that unfortunately, I walked as blind, and really, it was not solve some problems easy .

On forum, surely excellent professionals are sometimes from engines. I will assign problem to decide memorial their such, I have met that at my start-up of engine.

If it ask possible, I ask about inscription of value main fuel jet, that should be employed according to your estimate in my engine carburettor.
Please yor type of value.
Bacround information :
Solex PHH 40
http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/opt ... 83f6779c9/

Main jet at BMW 2002 tii are 130. One cylinder in Bmw intake 500 cm^3

My engine cylinder have 300 cm^3. But de fact intake about 480 cm^3 (geometricall)
As was colleague ask, who made such engines for sport fiat 126 (60 hp), and they used the same for alterations carburettors, it said, that engines work on about value 170 main jet right.
Please, remember, that capacity is changed with its square of radius main jet .
Please type of value main jet in my engine.

Feliks

One set of jets.

Your type??

Carlos

Yes, just like those :D

I once had a formula for megaphone dimensions, divergence angles and volumes but it is lost :cry:

Feliks

Weight piston and valve same diameter - 62 mm
Right now without springs. Only retainers.

Feliks

So that you get rid of the doubt next photographs with accurate data :

Diameter popped 75 mm , diameter piston 76.5 mm

Right now are you shure ?? Any washes.

Weight popped 75 mm 1000 G
weight piston & rod 76.5 mm 850 G
weight popped 62 mm 400 G
weight piston & rod 62 mm 370 G

But the window of the flight of the valve of 75 mm is only 64 mm, what is very similar to the window of the flight piston 62 mm .

That is it results from it that the valve of 75 mm is giving the same flight as the piston 62 mm that is 1000 G to 370 G !!!!!

==~~ 2.5 more weight popped to piston& rod !!

It only looks impossibly. but this way is.:D

In principle ,for them greater popped/piston diameter, it is this difference in weight will be to the benefit of pistons.

Since when the keg came into existence, for it is her shipping by ships constituted a spot of bother. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. There was this great danger for the crew. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. I decided to use this energy for the production of the electric current with the help of the oscillatory dynamo. It is a pendulum driving the oscillatory dynamo around so with keg. It will be sufficient to install shipboard or for other swimming raft, and during waving we have the electricity, rather than danger

block of osillating dynamo:

Feliks

Feliks

And mutation pendulum dynamo:

Or magnet tooth plate.

So far we exploited the energy arising with the help of the pendulum only for stopping him. :rolleyes:

Clik on picture, see animation

http://ultra.ap.krakow.pl/~ogar/elektro ... ofena.html

Feliks

It is a next mutation of the swaying pendulum around it pivot :

And it is a conception of containing inside box a dozen or so of such pendulums giving the electricity under the influence of moving. Of course completely hermetically sealed box.

It is next my proposal to use sea waves for the production of the electric current

Feliks

Now all tubules in one time are giving the energy from the move of the pendulum

And on the other side pendulums a next PCB set can also be. Altogether it for example 1000 pieces of coils and magnets of sets can be. Every coils is giving 1 watt.

Regards Andrew :D :D

Good alternate on flywheel ? ( turning the principle away perhaps of theses to be starter ( Large stepper motor)) :idea:

Linear stepper
Stepper basic

Feliks

Now I will show and I will explain the rule of operation my new dynastarter :

Next on hard PCB put some coils end electronics.
Every so the "green cylinder" has the magnet, two coils with shuffled teeth for the half of their size of the division, a bit electronics of the type small bridge on mossfets, securities on varistors electronics controlling generate the electricity . Current on each coil about 5 Ampers menage mossfets.
Everything controled of course with microprocessor .

It is put on this hard PCB plate about 150 of such arrangements with coils and the electronics parts

everyone so complet of elements is decreeing with 5 amperes, rally if to do about 150 pieces of these elements and to put them on this PCB tile, we can manage about 750 amperes what should completely be enough for the warming up the engine. Receiving the electric current in the same way for charging a battery is already a banally simple matter.

I think, that such PCB it "Automotive mother board" the same "Automotive mother board" is replacing the alternator and the starter. Flywheel still is always in the engine.

Principe as same , but in disc version linear stepper

autogyro

Practically all engine technology peaked during WW2 with aircraft piston engines.
The best sleeve valve's were the Bristol clunk head and the Napier Sabre.
Since then it has been variations on the same theme using better materials and passing the design skills in major part to computers, which are restricted by only having data bases with the already done ideas and maths.
There are very few engineers with imagination like in the old days.
IC engines are in any case obsolete. There is an electric vehicle revolution going on under your noses and electric motors can be more powerful and far more efficient than internal combustion.