Ignore function.

Everything about this website and its content. Here you will find update announcements or requests for feedback. Questions about layout, functionality, content, and your suggestions are welcome.
DaveKillens

I'm a devout believer in freedom of speech and expression. I am also opposed to censorship.
But I have an ignore function built in, it's between my ear lobes, and it's relatively easy to use. Whenever I encounter an individual who's opinion grates against my personality, I don't try to shut them up, I just skip past their posts whenever I'm reading the forum.
No one is holding a gun against my head and forcing me to read their posts, I do it on my own free will. I also ignore in my own free will.

rkn

DaveKillens wrote:I'm a devout believer in freedom of speech and expression. I am also opposed to censorship.
But I have an ignore function built in, it's between my ear lobes, and it's relatively easy to use. Whenever I encounter an individual who's opinion grates against my personality, I don't try to shut them up, I just skip past their posts whenever I'm reading the forum.
No one is holding a gun against my head and forcing me to read their posts, I do it on my own free will. I also ignore in my own free will.

Exactly my point! Just alaways thought this was the case for every humanbeing..