GTO wrote: Carlo's wrote:
Renault F1 Team transforms into Lotus Renault GP. However, chassis name will remain as R3X.
It took them over 2 months to design this livery!
Quite boring! Could have made it a lot more energetic. Hope it will look better on the new car.
I reckon that rendering is actually a rendering of next years car.
1) Very tightly packaged side pods, much more so than this year
2) Tiny back end around the gearbox, the shots in Autosport magazine show this better, but it makes the RB6 look flabby
3) Appears to be missing push rods, suggesting pull rods
4) Clear air between lower beam wing and diffuser, suggesting no DD
5) Shark fin stops well short of the rear wing and there is no f-duct