Williams FW33

A place to discuss the characteristics of the cars in Formula One, both current as well as historical. Laptimes, driver worshipping and team chatter do not belong here.
Byronrhys

Re: Williams FW33

If he thought something was wrong with what he was posting he wouldn't put it on twitter for everyone to see and post pictures of old floors, he's been known of for a long while and its not like he's posting technical stuff just a few minor details... no big fuss to remove in my opinion.

Owen.C93

He asked to keep it down, twitter accounts have been taken down for a hell of a lot less.

Lets see how long it lasts now.
Motorsport Graduate in search of team experience ;)

ESPImperium

Rumor has it FW33-01 was shaken down yesterday at Silverstone. Sadly no one was there to take a pic or two.

Marco Alves

"@f1scoop: Williams conducted a shakedown at Silverstone yesterday. #F1" any pics any one?

http://twitter.com/ScarbsF1/status/31332241598586880

mith

Oh, so that's why that tweeter account has suddenly got quiet ;) Shame we don't have any pictures...

FrukostScones

ESPImperium wrote:Rumor has it FW33-01 was shaken down yesterday at Silverstone. Sadly no one was there to take a pic or two.
Sure? On 28 Jan 2010 the FW32 had its shakedown. Exactly one year later they do the shakedown of FW33 ? And this time no "spy-video"...
Finishing races is important, but racing is more important.

Sukhoi

FrukostScones wrote:
ESPImperium wrote:Rumor has it FW33-01 was shaken down yesterday at Silverstone. Sadly no one was there to take a pic or two.
Sure? On 28 Jan 2010 the FW32 had its shakedown. Exactly one year later they do the shakedown of FW33 ? And this time no "spy-video"...

See you tomorrow at the headers of Autosport main page :roll:

i70q7m7ghw

mith wrote:Oh, so that's why that tweeter account has suddenly got quiet ;) Shame we don't have any pictures...
What twitter account?

mith

Diesel wrote:
mith wrote:Oh, so that's why that tweeter account has suddenly got quiet ;) Shame we don't have any pictures...
What twitter account?
Lol, I've misspelled twitter ;)

It was posted somewhere here and not long after that, all old messages has been deleted. I don't want troubles for the owner and what's more posting the link now after it was cleaned provides little to no value, so I won't do it.

i70q7m7ghw

mith wrote:
Diesel wrote:
What twitter account?
Lol, I've misspelled twitter ;)

It was posted somewhere here and not long after that, all old messages has been deleted. I don't want troubles for the owner and what's more posting the link now after it was cleaned provides little to no value, so I won't do it.
If it was cleaned then it doesn't matter if you post it, to quote something you said earlier...
mith wrote: Yes, I know and that's why I like this forum so much. There's probably no better place for reliable informations and I love to read discussions of all that passionate people here.
So, reliable information please?

Owen.C93

Nevermind.

Follow @scarbsf1, he usually retweets the good stuff anyway.
Motorsport Graduate in search of team experience ;)

marcush.

funny ...the twitter messages would make us think they are struggling and then the car is one of the first to hit the street.. :roll:

mith

OK then. I hope, it won't harm: <I WAS ASKED TO REMOVE THE LINK>

Nothing interesting to find there anyway.

tomazy

First pic of the FW33, well part of it. Is this a very undercut sidepod pannel?

http://plixi.com/p/73857814

xv323

tomazy wrote:First pic of the FW33, well part of it. Is this a very undercut sidepod pannel?

http://plixi.com/p/73857814
From that, methinks I'm gonna like their interim livery :D

Apparently the livery they'll race is retro as well. I'm hoping against hope this is the harbinger of a return to the blue, white and yellow of the days of old :mrgreen: