My F1 Car - Jordan GP

Post here information about your own engineering projects, including but not limited to building your own car or designing a virtual car through CAD.
jordangp

Re: My F1 Car - Jordan GP

You can sign up by emailing: thef1game@live.co.uk

MIKEY_!

As much as I love the ingenuity of all those exhausts they are limited to one on each side of the car. Soz

wesley123

MIKEY_! wrote:As much as I love the ingenuity of all those exhausts they are limited to one on each side of the car. Soz
There are loopholes in that ruling, as for example ringo does
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

MIKEY_!

Thanks thats really interesting, they would be pretty quick with the dreaded 'clarification' on that one.

edit: still be careful of having your secondary pipes too long. It causes a pressure increase and makes the engine less responsive, possibly less powerful. Maybe why Ferrari abandoned the system.

scuderiafan

Dear God that looks like a complicated car! Very, very detailed. I like it a lot, especially with the Rockstar livery, it really fits the atmosphere of Jordan GP.
"You're so angry that you throw your gloves down, and the worst part is; you have to pick them up again." - Steve Matchett

Patiently waiting...

jordangp

Thanks guys for all your comments.

I've stopped development on the EJ16 now, and am now fully committed to the Innovo 2012 car project, which you can also find on the forums.