News and articles
Formula One has announced the six locations it has chosen to hold sprint races during the 2023 se...
Ferrari have announced that Mattia Binotto will leave his position as Ferrari Team Principal at t...
Formula One has announced that Porsche’s support series will remain on the F1 calendar until at l...
Just two days after the chequered flag fell at the season-closing Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, Red Bull ...
Carlos Sainz led the way with a Ferrari 1-2-3 in the post-season Abu Dhabi test in which no fewer...
Williams have officially confirmed that Logan Sargeant will compete for the Grove-based outfit in...
The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix turned out to be a tyre management race which Max Verstappen easily cont...
Thanks to the relatively high degradation seen over the first two days of the Abu Dhabi Grand Pri...
The 22-race 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship draws to a close this weekend at the spectacu...
- Sun Oct 10, 2021 Bottas wins difficult, wet Turkish Grand Prix
- Sun Oct 10, 2021 Pirelli foresees a two-stop strategy for the Istanbul race
- Sun Oct 10, 2021 Fast facts ahead of the Turkish Grand Prix
- Sat Oct 09, 2021 Teams' reactions after the challenging qualifying day in Istanbul
- Sat Oct 09, 2021 Hamilton fastest, Bottas to start Turkish GP from pole
- Sat Oct 09, 2021 FP3: Gasly tops rainy final practice in Istanbul
- Fri Oct 08, 2021 Teams' reactions after the opening day in Istanbul
- Fri Oct 08, 2021 FP2: Hamilton dominates afternoon session in Istanbul
- Fri Oct 08, 2021 FP1: Hamilton tops opening practice in Istanbul
- Thu Oct 07, 2021 Red Bull will run a one-off livery at the Turkish Grand Prix
- Thu Oct 07, 2021 Formula One confirms multiple deals in the Asian market
- Thu Sep 30, 2021 Qatar joins the 2021 calendar and signs 10 year deal from 2023
- Thu Sep 30, 2021 Williams confirms Blackbird as new partner
- Mon Sep 27, 2021 Formula 2 and Formula 3 to revert to two-race format from 2022
- Sun Sep 26, 2021 Teams' reactions after the Russian roulette at Sochi
- Sun Sep 26, 2021 Hamilton wins at Sochi but gains little in Championship
- Sun Sep 26, 2021 Bottas hit with grid penalty as Mercedes makes strategic move
- Sat Sep 25, 2021 Teams' reactions after the rain-affected Sochi qualifying
- Sat Sep 25, 2021 Norris takes shock pole in Sochi qualifying, Ferrari's Sainz in P2
- Sat Sep 25, 2021 Verstappen and Leclerc with fresh PU, Hamilton with new gearbox
- Sat Sep 25, 2021 Third practice called off due to heavy rain at Sochi
- Fri Sep 24, 2021 Teams' reactions after the opening day at Sochi
- Fri Sep 24, 2021 FP2: Bottas tops the Mercedes-dominated afternoon session
- Fri Sep 24, 2021 FP1: Bottas leads Mercedes one-two in opening Sochi practice
- Thu Sep 23, 2021 Russian Grand Prix - Preview
- Thu Sep 23, 2021 Haas retains Schumacher and Mazepin for 2022
- Wed Sep 22, 2021 Martin Whitmarsh joins Aston Martin Performance Technologies
- Wed Sep 22, 2021 Alfa Romeo secures deal with Salt
- Tue Sep 21, 2021 Formula One announces exclusive multi-year deal with Mighty Jaxx
- Mon Sep 20, 2021 Alfa Romeo Racing and Virtek join forces
- Fri Sep 17, 2021 The 2022 Formula 1 rules explained
- Thu Sep 16, 2021 Aston Martin retains Vettel, Stroll for 2022 F1 season
- Mon Sep 13, 2021 Higher degradation then expected at the Italian Grand Prix
- Mon Sep 13, 2021 Teams’ reactions after the controversial Italian Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 12, 2021 Ricciardo leads McLaren 1-2 at Monza as title contenders clash
- Sun Sep 12, 2021 Possible race strategies at the Italian Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 12, 2021 Fast facts ahead of the Italian Grand Prix
- Sat Sep 11, 2021 Bottas wins Sprint Qualifying, bad start costs Hamilton
- Sat Sep 11, 2021 FP2: Mercedes crush opposition as Hamilton edges Bottas in final practice
- Sat Sep 11, 2021 Straightforward qualifying for Pirelli’s compounds
- Sat Sep 11, 2021 Teams’ reactions following the Monza qualifying
- Fri Sep 10, 2021 Bottas set to start from the back of the field at Italian GP
- Fri Sep 10, 2021 Bottas beats Hamilton to claim pole for Monza sprint qualifying
- Fri Sep 10, 2021 Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin to race with special liveries
- Fri Sep 10, 2021 FP1: Hamilton tops the opening practice as Mercedes-powered cars smash the opposition
- Thu Sep 09, 2021 Kubica set to replace Räikkönen at the Italian Grand Prix
- Thu Sep 09, 2021 Italian Grand Prix – Preview
- Wed Sep 08, 2021 Williams signs Albon and retains Latifi
- Tue Sep 07, 2021 AlphaTauri set to compete with the same driver pairing in 2022
- Tue Sep 07, 2021 Russell joins Mercedes for the 2022 season
- Mon Sep 06, 2021 Valtteri Bottas to join Alfa Romeo in 2022 in multi-year deal
- Sun Sep 05, 2021 Teams' reactions after the frenetic Dutch Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 05, 2021 Verstappen delights home crowd with controlled victory
- Sun Sep 05, 2021 Perez set to start with fresh engine, Mercedes with PU concerns
- Sun Sep 05, 2021 One or two stops – possible race strategies at the Dutch Grand Prix
- Sat Sep 04, 2021 Teams' reactions after the nail-biting Zandvoort qualifying
- Sat Sep 04, 2021 Verstappen keeps Hamilton at bay to take pole position for Dutch GP
- Sat Sep 04, 2021 FP3: Verstappen dominates final practice at Zandvoort
- Sat Sep 04, 2021 Teams' reactions after the opening day at Zandvoort
- Sat Sep 04, 2021 Räikkönen ruled out of Dutch Grand Prix, Kubica to replace him