News and articles
Jerome D'Ambrosio took his second ever win in the ABB FIA Formula E Championship in his seco...
Formula E returned to a normal practice and qualifying format in Marrakesh after the rain affecte...
Formula E is back in a part of the year when most of the motorsport series are silent. In the lat...
Scuderia Ferrari has confirmed that its former team principal, Maurizio Arrivabene, is leaving th...
Widely regarded as the greatest Formula One driver ever, Michael Schumacher turned fifty years to...
A chaotic and rain affected race day saw Da Costa take victory for the BMW i Andretti team in Ad ...
Formula E, the FIA's all electric race series returns this weekend with a new car, new teams...
Scuderia Toro Rosso has announced that Alexander Albon will drive for the team in the 2019 Formul...
Lewis Hamilton had the perfect finish of an already magnificent season as he won the Abu Dhabi Gr...
- Sat Jan 12, 2019 Formula E - Marrakesh Race Report
- Sat Jan 12, 2019 Formula E - Marrakesh Practice and Qualifying Result
- Wed Jan 09, 2019 The fourth issue of the GPtechnical Magazine - Formula E
- Mon Jan 07, 2019 Ferrari axes Arrivabene, Binotto promoted
- Thu Jan 03, 2019 Michael Schumacher turns 50
- Sat Dec 15, 2018 Formula E Ad Diriyah - Result
- Fri Dec 14, 2018 Formula E Ad Diriyah - Preview
- Mon Nov 26, 2018 Albon confirmed to race Toro Rosso in 2019
- Sun Nov 25, 2018 Hamilton rounds off championship season with Abu Dhabi win
- Sun Nov 25, 2018 F1 extends Pirelli tyre contract until 2023
- Sat Nov 24, 2018 Hamilton and Bottas lock out front row on Abu Dhabi starting grid
- Sat Nov 24, 2018 FP3: Hamilton tops final practice as Ferrari turn up the heat
- Fri Nov 23, 2018 FP2: Bottas leads Red Bull at nightfall
- Fri Nov 23, 2018 FP1: Red Bull surprise to start Abu Dhabi in front
- Thu Nov 22, 2018 Kubica to return to F1 grid with Williams in 2019
- Wed Nov 21, 2018 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix—Preview
- Sun Nov 11, 2018 Hamilton wins close Brazilian GP, Mercedes crowned World Champions
- Sun Nov 11, 2018 Things to know before the 2018 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Sat Nov 10, 2018 Hamilton takes 10th pole of season at Brazil
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 FP2: Bottas faster than Hamilton as Mercedes top session
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 FP1: Verstappen leads first practice at Brazil
- Wed Nov 07, 2018 GPtechnical magazine - third issue available
- Wed Nov 07, 2018 Brazilian Grand Prix — Preview
- Thu Nov 01, 2018 What we learnt from the Mexican Grand Prix
- Tue Oct 30, 2018 How the 2018 driver's championship was won
- Mon Oct 29, 2018 Red Bull praise Renault and admit clutch failure for Ricciardo
- Mon Oct 29, 2018 Right now, it doesn't feel real - Hamilton
- Sun Oct 28, 2018 Verstappen reigns at Mexico as Hamilton takes 5th championship
- Sun Oct 28, 2018 Things to know before the Mexican Grand Prix
- Sat Oct 27, 2018 Ricciardo snatches pole away from Verstappen at Mexico
- Sat Oct 27, 2018 FP3: Verstappen fastest as competition closes in
- Sat Oct 27, 2018 FP2: Red Bull stay Friday's fastest
- Fri Oct 26, 2018 FP1: Red Bull ahead as Mexico running kicks off
- Fri Oct 26, 2018 Mexican Grand Prix – Preview
- Thu Oct 25, 2018 2019 Front Brake Ducts
- Wed Oct 24, 2018 What we learnt from the US Grand Prix?
- Sun Oct 21, 2018 Raikkonen finally wins again, Hamilton no champion yet
- Sun Oct 21, 2018 Things to know before the American Grand Prix
- Sat Oct 20, 2018 Hamilton takes pole in tightly fought qualifying
- Sat Oct 20, 2018 Pirelli to use just three tyre colours in 2019
- Sat Oct 20, 2018 American Grand Prix – Preview
- Fri Oct 19, 2018 FP2: Single lap enough for Hamilton to be fastest
- Fri Oct 19, 2018 FP1: Hamilton more than a second clear in wet practice
- Wed Oct 17, 2018 2019 Front Wing Regulations Explained
- Mon Oct 08, 2018 Ferrari’s mid-season alteration to its livery
- Sun Oct 07, 2018 Hamilton dominates Japanese GP to take victory
- Sat Oct 06, 2018 Things to know before the Japanese Grand Prix
- Sat Oct 06, 2018 Hamilton takes pole as Vettel falters
- Sat Oct 06, 2018 FP3: Hamilton remains ahead, Hulkenberg crashes out
- Fri Oct 05, 2018 FP2: Hamilton enjoys troublefree session at top of timesheet
- Fri Oct 05, 2018 FP1: Hamilton off to strong start at Suzuka
- Thu Oct 04, 2018 Japanese Grand Prix – Preview
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 We changed the race outcome - Wolff
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 Hamilton wins in Russia thanks to team orders
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 Things to know before the Russian Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 Tyre sets available for today's Russian Grand Prix
- Sat Sep 29, 2018 Bottas fastest in Russian GP qualifying
- Sat Sep 29, 2018 FP3: Mercedes comfortably ahead
- Sat Sep 29, 2018 Kvyat to return to Toro Rosso in 2019
- Fri Sep 28, 2018 FP2: Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2
- Fri Sep 28, 2018 FP1: Vettel narrowly ahead of Verstappen
- Fri Sep 28, 2018 Haas F1 Team retains driver lineup for 2019
- Tue Sep 25, 2018 Individual tyre selection for the Russian Grand Prix
- Mon Sep 24, 2018 Variations of vortices: vicious or virtuous?
- Sun Sep 23, 2018 Mick Schumacher continues winning streak in Austria
- Wed Sep 19, 2018 McLaren hires Fry as part of team rebuild
- Sun Sep 16, 2018 Hamilton extends championship lead with Singapore GP win
- Sun Sep 16, 2018 Things to know before the Singapore Grand Prix
- Sun Sep 16, 2018 The pole position was within reach – Ferrari
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 Hamilton takes pole in front of Verstappen and Vettel
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 FP3: The Red Demons Dominate The Charts
- Sat Sep 15, 2018 Mercedes fuel supplier Petronas brings extrenal help into F1