News and articles
After returning to a position of solvency, the new Racing Point Force India team was granted an o...
Lewis Hamilton has won the Singapore Grand Prix in a dominating fashion, with only Verstappen bri...
With the European season of the 2018 F1 Championship completed, teams and drivers gathered togeth...
After strong showing in the free practice sessions, Ferrari ended the qualifying session for the ...
Lewis Hamilton took his 79th career pole position in the qualifying session for the 2018 Singapor...
Sebastian Vettel topped the final practice session in Singapore. 2 of our writers wrote the repor...
Ferrari's flying Finn, Kimi Raikkonen topped Friday's practice at Singapore, narrowly e...
Red Bull Racing have made the best possible start to the Singapore race weekend by seeing both it...
Formula One has just completed its European tour and is ready to kick-off closing stage of the 20...
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 Ferrari breaks the lap record on the opening day of the Hungaroring tests
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 New front wing design hits the track for the first time
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 Hungaroring testing: Ferrari's Antonio Giovinazzi leads the way after the morning session
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 Tension is growing between Red Bull and Renault
- Mon Jul 30, 2018 Driver line-up for the post-Hungarian GP tests
- Mon Jul 30, 2018 Mercedes admits Bottas' help was crucial to Hamilton's victory
- Mon Jul 30, 2018 Tales from the Hungarian Grand Prix paddock – Sunday
- Sun Jul 29, 2018 Hamilton controls Hungarian GP to victory
- Sun Jul 29, 2018 Sergio Perez clarifies the legal action he took against Force India
- Sun Jul 29, 2018 Interesting facts before the Hungarian Grand Prix
- Sat Jul 28, 2018 Pirelli expects a one-stop strategy for tomorrow's Hungarian GP
- Sat Jul 28, 2018 Tales from the Hungarian GP Paddock – Saturday
- Sat Jul 28, 2018 Hamilton masters rain to take Hungarian pole
- Sat Jul 28, 2018 FP3: Vettel top as Mercedes find some pace
- Fri Jul 27, 2018 Tales from the Hungarian GP Paddock – Friday
- Fri Jul 27, 2018 FP2: Vettel heads Red Bulls
- Fri Jul 27, 2018 New power unit elements for Ferrari-powered customer teams
- Fri Jul 27, 2018 FP1: Ricciardo tops first practice at Hungaroring
- Fri Jul 27, 2018 Vandoorne starts the Hungarian GP weekend with a fresh chassis
- Thu Jul 26, 2018 Tales from the Hungarian GP paddock – Thursday
- Thu Jul 26, 2018 James Key to become McLaren's Technical Director?
- Wed Jul 25, 2018 F1technical.net launches its first online magazine
- Wed Jul 25, 2018 Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne passes away
- Tue Jul 24, 2018 Technical developments – German GP
- Tue Jul 24, 2018 Technical developments – German GP
- Mon Jul 23, 2018 Mercedes invited FIA to its motorhome – Wolff
- Sun Jul 22, 2018 Hamilton gets away with only a reprimand despite admitting mistake
- Sun Jul 22, 2018 Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2, Vettel crashes
- Sun Jul 22, 2018 Things we learnt from the qualifying session
- Sun Jul 22, 2018 Pirelli expects one-stop strategy
- Sun Jul 22, 2018 Technical news from the German GP weekend
- Sat Jul 21, 2018 Leadership change at Ferrari as CEO Marchionne falls ill
- Sat Jul 21, 2018 Vettel takes pole for home Grand Prix, Hamilton hits trouble
- Sat Jul 21, 2018 FP3: Leclerc tops wet final practice
- Sat Jul 21, 2018 DRS might provide headaches once again
- Thu Jul 19, 2018 German Grand Prix – Preview
- Tue Jul 17, 2018 Pirelli spices up the action at the German Grand Prix
- Sun Jul 15, 2018 Managing F1’s first triple-header was not easy
- Fri Jul 13, 2018 Mercedes announces technical transition for the 2019 season
- Thu Jul 12, 2018 Horner hits out at power deficit
- Wed Jul 11, 2018 F1 explained: Parc ferme
- Mon Jul 09, 2018 Best race of the year so far – Ferrari
- Sun Jul 08, 2018 Vettel wins at Silverstone as Hamilton recovers from back
- Sun Jul 08, 2018 Red Bull still assumes Pirelli special tyres favour Mercedes
- Sat Jul 07, 2018 Analysis: Driver's tyre allocation ahead of the race
- Sat Jul 07, 2018 Hamilton takes pole for home race in Silverstone
- Sat Jul 07, 2018 FP3: Hamilton ahead as Raikkonen turns up the heat
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 Drivers’ tyre selection for the British Grand Prix
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 FP2: Vettel tops Mercedes duo
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 Analysis: Ferrari goes bold with its upgrades
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 Mercedes changes the power unit in Bottas’ car
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 FP1: Hamilton leads Bottas at Silverstone
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 Mercedes and Renault-powered cars get reliability upgrades
- Fri Jul 06, 2018 British Grand Prix - Preview
- Thu Jul 05, 2018 Mercedes’ huge upgrade package from the Austrian Grand Prix
- Thu Jul 05, 2018 Hamilton’s engine fine after Austrian GP failure
- Thu Jul 05, 2018 Engine situation after the Austrian Grand Prix
- Wed Jul 04, 2018 Eric Boullier leaves McLaren Racing
- Mon Jul 02, 2018 Mercedes identifies reliability issues
- Sun Jul 01, 2018 Mercedes suffer 'one of the hardest days' at Austria
- Sun Jul 01, 2018 Alonso scores for McLaren with 2017 front wing
- Sun Jul 01, 2018 Verstappen remains faultless to win Austrian GP
- Sun Jul 01, 2018 Interesting facts before the Austrian Grand Prix
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 Bottas narrowly beats Hamilton for Austrian pole
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 FP3: Vettel tops final practice
- Fri Jun 29, 2018 FP2: Mercedes maintains narrow advantage
- Fri Jun 29, 2018 FP1: Hamilton sets the pace
- Fri Jun 29, 2018 Austrian Grand Prix – Preview
- Thu Jun 28, 2018 The 2019 technical changes in detail
- Sun Jun 24, 2018 Hamilton cruises to French GP victory
- Sun Jun 24, 2018 Things to know before the French Grand Prix
- Sat Jun 23, 2018 Technical news from the French Grand Prix
- Sat Jun 23, 2018 Hamilton and Bottas secure Mercedes front row at France