F1 data Telegram bot @F1Telemetry_bot

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
manpean
manpean

F1 data Telegram bot @F1Telemetry_bot

Hey F1 Technical!

I have created a Telegram bot called @F1Telemetry_bot [https://t.me/F1Telemetry_bot][/https://t.me/F1Telemetry_bot], and I would like to share its features and gather feedback.

@F1Telemetry_bot is a simple bot designed to provide graphing and comparison functionalities for Formula 1 telemetry and lap data from different drivers and sessions. The data is pulled using the FastF1 Python package.

Current features include:

1. Telemetry Fastest Lap: Generates an image displaying the telemetry data of the fastest lap among selected drivers.

2. Telemetry of Chosen Lap: Generates an image displaying the telemetry data of a specific lap for selected drivers.

3. Plot Lap Times: Generates an image illustrating the lap times and the tires used by the selected drivers in their session, excluding lap times that exceed 115% of the fastest lap time.

4. Table of Lap Times: Provides a table displaying lap times and corresponding tire information for the selected driver's session.

5. Fastest Sector and Potential Lap: Presents a table with the fastest sector times, potential lap time, real lap time, and the difference between the potential and real lap for the selected driver's session. The potential lap time represents the lap composed of the best sector times from each driver.

6. Max Speed: Displays a table with the maximum speeds achieved by the selected drivers in their session.

The user interface of @F1Telemetry_bot is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly. It allows users to interact with the bot seamlessly and access the desired functionalities with ease.

Currently, the bot is running on my computer and it will be avaliable throughout the Grand Prix weekends. However, my plan is to set it up on a device that runs 24/7. This will ensure continuous availability for users to access and utilize the bot's features.

I hope you find @F1Telemetry_bot helpful and enjoyable to use. am continuously working on improving the bot so your feedback is invaluable in further enhancing its functionalities and user experience. Feel free to try it out and let me know what you think!

langedweil

Re: F1 data Telegram bot @F1Telemetry_bot

I'm not an avid Telegram user, but I will give it a try this weekend (if it's up then).
Just kill it if 500 concurrent forum leechers kill your bandwidth though :o)
Thnx for the effort anyway !
HuggaWugga !