United States GP 2004

For ease of use, there is one thread per grand prix where you can discuss everything during that specific GP weekend. You can find these threads here.
uzael
uzael

United States GP 2004

Is anyone here going to the USGP in june? I live in Indy and would be very interested in meeting some of the other people who enjoy F1 like I do. Surprisingly enough, Indiana is almost totally behloden to NASCAR, which I find terribly boring. SO the prospect of meeting some other technically literate F1 fans is too good to pass up. I live about 15 minutes away from the track itself so oragnization if everyone wanted to go do something would not be overwhelmingly difficult. If anyone is interested just drop me a line either in email or on the forum.
"I'll bring us through this. As always. I'll carry you - kicking and screaming - and in the end you'll thank me. "

Yep

Hiya,

A good buddy of mine has just moved from the UK to Indianapolis with his wife. He is a huge F1 fan but I know he can't make it to the race. I'll let him know about this post and see what happens,

E

russpekt
russpekt

indy guy

Hey dude from indy i am living in indy now myself have recently moved over from England and am also looking to meet up with f1 fans ..

I really do want to go to the race this season the only thing is i have a baby due on june 12 , now if she is on time thats great but if she is late then i may not be able to go , so i will not be booking my tickets till verry late .... i live in beech grove (south side) so also not to far from the track . am really looking forward to the season starting and have you checked out the forums on f1-live.com as there are some interesting views going on there well try and hook up sometime russ 8) [/quote][/b]

Becker4
Becker4

what are ticket prices for this gran prix?

russpekt
russpekt

booker 4 i think it was

ticket prices for the us gp range from $75 to $150 for race day depending on what grandstand you want to stand in

Re: booker 4 i think it was

russpekt wrote:ticket prices for the us gp range from $75 to $150 for race day depending on what grandstand you want to stand in

West
West

I was thinking about going, but I went to a CART race and fell asleep... I think it's more fun to watch it on tv.
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

Blix
Blix

I was invited to flag last year (I have my SCCA national license and a decent bit of experience) but was unable to go (I had a race that weekend). I hope that this year they will invite me again, as I don't have a conflicting event (so far...). As the time approaches, perhaps the locals could give us a visitors guide.

i am goin to the usgp this year

uzael
uzael

I'll be going to the pit walkthru and all practices and the race. Anyone else interested in meeting up and talking some serious F1 junk on the premesis?
"I'll bring us through this. As always. I'll carry you - kicking and screaming - and in the end you'll thank me. "

Mikacouli
Mikacouli

I presume I will go next year. First I must do my final year in school. Then I think I will come to the Grand Prix of indianapolis.
But its more diffecult than you. You just have to ride 15 minutes with the car and you're there. I must fly 16 hours before I can see the GP. I live in Belgium. But I will deffinetely will come to indiana.
all hopes on the MP4/24

felipezsc
felipezsc

yeah man im finally going this year. its going to be kick ass

Mclaren11
Mclaren11

I will be there (North vista) exelent seats