Sky Sports F1 team

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
est1984
est1984

Re: Sky Sports F1 team

He won't be as controversial as Eddie was when he first joined the BBC. He might voice his opinions in a more sincere way.

raymondu999

Why only 10 races though?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Gerhard Berger
Gerhard Berger

est1984 wrote:He won't be as controversial as Eddie was when he first joined the BBC. He might voice his opinions in a more sincere way.
He might actually talk some sense.

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

So no more Damon Hill on the BBC, exactly who are the BBC going to talk to? At this rate most of the paddock will be working for Sky.

raymondu999

失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Smokes
Smokes

Why have they chosen gorgie thompson? Can't they find a women prsenter that is actually passionate about motorsports. Saw her on gadget geeks she seemed a bit dull.

waynes
waynes

she's the darling of Sky Sports News

apart from having a mans voice, and having slept with one half of PJ and Duncan (google it) she's a dick

no knowledge of F1, simply fawned over Jenson Button instead of grilling him (loving the Mclaren top he had on btw)

i will simply mute the surround whenever she's on as i cant stand her

as a side note, Ted kravitz might just have the best job in the world and is an utter F1 nut

respec' yo!!

Predator

/\ Haha, agreed!

She seriously grinds my gears! :lol: Knows nothing about the sport and in general just an eyesore and earsore!

Sawtooth-spike

I was watching the first show with my gf whos does not watch f1. Her only comment durring the whole thing was durring the button interview when she said "why is she dressed like a prostitute?" Which i think sumed it up nicely
I believe in the chain of command, Its the chain I use to beat you till you do what i want!!!

NathanOlder

Finally, iv just read Georgie has left Sky Sports F1. She wanted a bigger role within the team. But Sky didnt give it to her, so she quit!!!! Happy days!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Dyanxx
Dyanxx

I don't know why people disliked her so much, she was a much better presenter than Simon, he is clueless.

NathanOlder

She had no idea about the sport, and it was so obvious that she was reading from a script. She asked questions to people without looking at them, because she had to read tham out. She was useless. I think Natalie Pinkham made Georgie look worse also as Pinkham seems to be quite good and into it all.
GoLandoGo
Lewis v2.0
King George has arrived.

New found love for GT racing with Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS5 & PC

Dyanxx
Dyanxx

NathanOlder wrote:She had no idea about the sport, and it was so obvious that she was reading from a script. She asked questions to people without looking at them, because she had to read tham out. She was useless. I think Natalie Pinkham made Georgie look worse also as Pinkham seems to be quite good and into it all.
Natalie is just as clueless as Georgie ever was, the worst of the bunch is Simon, if anything he deserves the most criticism.

Dyanxx
Dyanxx

NathanOlder wrote:
Dyanxx wrote:
NathanOlder wrote:She had no idea about the sport, and it was so obvious that she was reading from a script. She asked questions to people without looking at them, because she had to read tham out. She was useless. I think Natalie Pinkham made Georgie look worse also as Pinkham seems to be quite good and into it all.
Natalie is just as clueless as Georgie ever was, the worst of the bunch is Simon, if anything he deserves the most criticism, at least Georgie was nice to look at.

Are you having a laugh ? Georgie was a mess! Horrible dresses, she's an odd shape. And she obviously thinks she is the center of attention! But luckily the Sky chiefs like the majority of viewers realised she was not right for the job!
I guess we have different tastes, but I thought she was ok, she definitely improved as the season progressed.

But the real talking point is Simon, come on admit he is terrible? I know it took a few years for Jake to look comfortable, but he is streets ahead of him.

sAx
sAx

Dyanxx wrote:
Natalie is just as clueless as Georgie ever was, the worst of the bunch is Simon, if anything he deserves the most criticism, at least Georgie was nice to look at.
Seems to be a common theme! Ms Perry over at BBC1 is even worse and appears to be the queen of the rhetorical question, utterly wooden! Why do they always think that sport airs better with clueless fluff?
Last edited by sAx on 23 Mar 2013, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Integrity, Trust, Respect.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/#!/sAx247