So. You're Frank Williams

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
jordangp

Re: So. You're Frank Williams

Bruno... sponsors. Williams needed the momey.

EDIT: Why is this thread here? This has been spoken about loads, back when this was actually happening.

bhall
bhall

jordangp wrote:EDIT: Why is this thread here?
It's Fantasyland. And as such, I'd put me in that second driver's seat. I'd have to lose a few pounds maybe, or perhaps the cockpit would need to be made a hair or two wider to accommodate my wider American ass. (Hey, don't judge me.)

Sure, I admit that I'm inexperienced, and that I've never exactly driven a race car. But I'm really good at F1 2010 for PS3; I can even win on "Legend" difficulty. The real thing can't be that hard.

And really, Maldonado only scored one more point than I did last season. I think I could give him a good run for his (sponsorship) money.

EDIT: I see that I've mistakenly skipped the entire pretext of the question. My apologies.

If I was Frank Williams, I'd grow new legs.
Last edited by bhall on 16 Feb 2012, 13:05, edited 2 times in total.

jordangp

bhallg2k wrote:
jordangp wrote:EDIT: Why is this thread here?
It's Fantasyland. And as such, I'd put me in that second driver's seat. I'd have to lose a few pounds maybe, or perhaps the cockpit would need to be made a hair or two wider to accommodate my wider American ass. (Hey, don't judge me.)

Sure, I'm inexperienced, but Maldonado only scored one more point than I did last season. I think I could give him a good run for his (sponsorship) money.

EDIT: I see that I've mistakenly skipped the entire pretext of the question. My apologies.

If I was Frank Williams, I'd grow legs.
I wouldn't mind having that second seat myself. Probably get a bit of press being the youngest F1 driver ever and all :lol:

raymondu999

Why are we discussing this when that 2nd seat already is Bruno Senna's? :s
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

markc

It's spam. Original was from another forum. A quick search engine search shows me that :) The original post was 11th Dec according to that forum.

Mods have also removed some hidden data in the post on this site.

PlatinumZealot

Show me the money!
🖐️✌️☝️👀👌✍️🐎🏆🙏