Favorite upcoming track

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.

Favorite upcoming F1 track

Japan
50%
Korea
5%
India
No votes
Abu Dhabi
No votes
USA
21%
Brazil
24%

Total votes: 38

aero expert 807
aero expert 807

Favorite upcoming track

I want to find out the most liked upcoming track.

Pierce89

Re: Favorite upcoming track

Surely Suzuka will win by a mile. Suzuka might be the favorite track of the season if we had a vote.
“To be able to actually make something is awfully nice”
Bruce McLaren on building his first McLaren racecars, 1970

“I've got to be careful what I say, but possibly to probably Juan would have had a bigger go”
Sir Frank Williams after the 2003 Canadian GP, where Ralf hesitated to pass brother M. Schumacher

aero expert 807
aero expert 807

I like Brazil the best.
It just great to watch the cars go around,great to drive on in F1 2011 and I never fell asleep watching it!
EDIT: Suzuka is my 2nd favorite

beelsebob
beelsebob

I voted sazuka, but I suspect the USA may rival it, I just don't know yet.

Kiril Varbanov

Suzuka and Brazil, though I give credit on paper to Austin - it looks good so far and I'm very eager to watch this race.

Nando
Nando

For me as a driver´s track nothing comes close to Suzuka.

But in terms of what i look forward to it has to be USA, it´s a new track and it looks amazing.
"Il Phenomeno" - The one they fear the most!

"2% of the world's population own 50% of the world's wealth."

Steven
Owner

My vote goes to Suzuka. For some reason I like Abu Dhabi as well, but it's no match to a classic circuit like Suzuka.

And I agree with several others here, I very much look forward to CoTA, but I can't really vote on that until we've seen a race (or two) there.

raymondu999

Suzuka is my favorite circuit on the entire calendar anyways,so this was a no brainer decision for me. The high speed nature, the element of the driver being able to make laptime - all of those add up for me to make it my favorite circuit bar none.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

Morteza

I know this may sound odd, but I chose USA. I have driven around it in F1 2012 and really liked it. Suzuka is a very nice track, but has never been my cup of tea :mrgreen:
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

Kaneda
Kaneda

It's nice to see many people love Suzuka. :D
My Suzuka F1 video: The epic Esses
https://youtu.be/OpE4481PAmM

andartop
andartop

Of course it's Suzuka. I wouldn't get bored if the whole season was 19 races in Suzuka. (Or Spa for that matter!)
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. H.P.Lovecraft

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Although I cherish and adore Suzuka, and always enjoy Brazil, the circuit in the USA is what I really want to see. From the pictures, videos, and track maps I have seen, it looks very promising and offers a great race.

But in the season of uncertainty and unexpected occurrences, this track truly is the great unknown. The teams have no data on this track, any team can either get it right, or miss the setup by a mile. No driver has turned a lap in anger there, they all are on a level playing field.

This is the wild card in an unpredictable season, all bets are off.
Racing should be decided on the track, not the court room.

stefan_
stefan_

Hard to choose between Suzuka and Interlagos. I voted Brazil, but I am still half-half between this two.
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

NowyszRacing6
NowyszRacing6

I really like suzuka and brazil, they're really good layouts and have that nice "classic" f1 atmosphere. I think korea is being underrated though, it has some great features. The huge string of connected corners after the straights is REALLY technical, and you have to have great memory and racing line knowledge to get through there quickly.

WhiteBlue

Tomba wrote:My vote goes to Suzuka. For some reason I like Abu Dhabi as well, but it's no match to a classic circuit like Suzuka.

And I agree with several others here, I very much look forward to CoTA, but I can't really vote on that until we've seen a race (or two) there.
Suzuka is great but I am totally focussed on COTA. It has all the positive DNA to become a game changer for F1 in the USA. Thus it is hugely important that it will go off with a solid success. I believe it will as I have believed in it from the day it was announced and the COTA thread opened.
Formula One's fundamental ethos is about success coming to those with the most ingenious engineering and best .............................. organization, not to those with the biggest budget. (Dave Richards)