Track Modification Thread

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
FW17

Track Modification Thread

As all of us have ideas on how a track should be or can be, I have just modified one of the tracks which is planning a modification.

Run up to turn 3 usually provides a few overtaking moves, just extended it to create more chances

Old chicane at turn 7 removed

Penultimate turns removed to form an uphill chicane and a faster approach to the final turn

Guys join in for some fun

timbo

Re: Track Modification Thread

You'd have something like A1-Ring here. I quite like that :D

motorloon1993

Despite the fact I like the 2nd to last corner with the slight bank, I think That would be brilliant it would be a mighty quick lap.

The chicane would be a good spot for overtaking which the Hungaroring needs and also I'm guessing the cars would be faster out of the last corner increasing the slipstream effect and thus increasing the likeliness of an overtake into turn 1, great job!

ESPImperium

Was doing the same track today, however i added a little bit of extra land to my track:

FW17

Check out the Bogota race track

Whoever designed this is a genius (hope it is not Tilke)

Autódromo Tocancipá

SiLo

WilliamsF1 wrote:As all of us have ideas on how a track should be or can be, I have just modified one of the tracks which is planning a modification.

Run up to turn 3 usually provides a few overtaking moves, just extended it to create more chances

Old chicane at turn 7 removed

Penultimate turns removed to form an uphill chicane and a faster approach to the final turn

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj5 ... pgcopy.jpg

Guys join in for some fun
Can we have that next to the original?
Felipe Baby!

FW17