F1 data screengrab

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
MuseF1
MuseF1

F1 data screengrab

I found this posted on reddit by user 'nickprecision', its a screen grab of some data from an unknown car at an unknown track, thought you guys would be interested.

Never posted an image before hope it works

Jersey Tom
Jersey Tom

Re: F1 data screengrab

Not exactly the most structured or organized ATLAS page...
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

beelsebob
beelsebob

Jersey Tom wrote:Not exactly the most structured or organized ATLAS page...
It's interesting to see someone actually arranging windows around the screen with windows, it always struck me that despite windows' name it always discouraged the behaviour of having lots of windows all over the place by having extremely thick title bars, scroll bars, and menu bars on every window. This compared to Mac OS which was extremely light on the chrome around windows, and put the menu bar at the top, along with having a "zoom" behaviour, which made a window exactly as big as it needed to be to show all content, rather than a "maximise" button to make it fill the screen, meant Mac OS encouraged working like the above user much more.

Jersey Tom
Jersey Tom

Yeah it's interesting I suppose. User dependent preferences. Personally I can't stand having ATLAS setup that way. I find it too busy / random / distracting.
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.