Now It's Button's Turn To Give His Opinion On The Title

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Cylinder
Cylinder

Now It's Button's Turn To Give His Opinion On The Title

"Probably Fernando, because he's been there from the word go and he hasn't really made any mistakes this year and he's been consistently quick. He's done a very good job in the car he has.

"Seb's been more inconsistent this year. The last few races he's been fantastic with a great car.

"I think if you look at the season as a whole, consistency does mean a lot, and it's good to see that Fernando has been that good at every race. Very impressive to see that performance every race."

Slife
Slife

Re: Now It's Button's Turn To Give His Opinion On The Title

Retiring in Suzuka rather than giving up a position was probably his biggest mistake, IMO.

motorloon1993
motorloon1993

Re: Now It's Button's Turn To Give His Opinion On The Title

I agree with Button.

Suzuka was a very unalonso moment. But how he has raced and gained positions at the start consistently is just something else, it's been a real legendary drive this year for Alonso one of a true f1 great, Vettel and both Hamilton (shame about his luck.) and the Iceman aren't far behind but I think Alonso takes the cake for me this year.. up to yet anyway (bring on the rain!)