2013 Testing - Barcelona 2: 28 Feb - 3 Mar

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
stefan_

Length: 4.655 km (2.892 mi)
Turns: 16

2012 Barcelona Test 2 :arrow: http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewto ... =1&t=12073
2012 Barcelona laptimes spreadsheet :arrow: http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewto ... =1&t=12141
For people new to the forum...
  • Testing & race threads for timing info & race chatter
  • Car threads should be about the physical features of the car
  • Team threads for conversations about the team - people, sponsorship, management etc.
  • We have a special fanboy thread for cheering on your team, prophecies, and trolling :arrow: http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewto ... f=3&t=7520
Timetable:
Thursday: 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Sunday: 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
(Local time - GMT +1)

Driver line-up for the 1st day (28.02.2013):

Red Bull Racing
Mark Webber

Scuderia Ferrari
Felipe Massa

McLaren
Sergio Pérez

Lotus F1 Team
Romain Grosjean

Mercedes AMG F1 Team
Lewis Hamilton

Sauber F1 Team
Esteban Gutiérrez

Sahara Force India
TBC

Williams F1 Team
Valtteri Bottas

Scuderia Toro Rosso
Jean-Éric Vergne

Caterham F1 Team
Charles Pic

Marussia F1 Team
TBC
Last edited by Steven on 28 Feb 2013, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made sticky
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

markp

Re: 2013 Testing - Barcelona 2: 28 Feb - 3 Mar

Sounds like this touched a nerve. quite an angry rebuff. if it means nothing why the anger. might of course be the way its written he may have been laughing when he said this. i aam reffering to the lotus guy.

Neno

markp wrote:Sounds like this touched a nerve. quite an angry rebuff. if it means nothing why the anger. might of course be the way its written he may have been laughing when he said this. i aam reffering to the lotus guy.
Well Brawn did accuse Lotus for devoloping exaust with clever engine system and accused them for cheating indirectly. But i agree with Lotus guy, Brawn should really spend time looking in his team instead watching others what they did. This still confirm my rule: If you can't speed up, you can atleast try make your competition slower. Brawn follow that rule 100% percent, his head is on platee if Mercedes dont deliver results this year.

stefan_

Predicted weather for today (next three days don't look good either):
"...and there, very much in flames, is Jacques Laffite's Ligier. That's obviously a turbo blaze, and of course, Laffite will be able to see that conflagration in his mirrors... he is coolly parking the car somewhere safe." Murray Walker, San Marino 1985

Blackout

Tamburello

any live streams?

Holm86

StrikeForceF1

Good Morning Guys....looks like its damp and cold to be testing from the pics above.....so what are we expecting to see on what cars today????....any reports or news on the developements?

Tamburello

Holm86 wrote:I allways use autosports.

http://live.autosport.com/commentary.php/id/557
Thank you, I do to for the commentary, however, I believe Sky Sport is broadcasting the test on TV and was wondering if anyone knows of live streams available online.

update: I just found that the SP are broadcasting the test live from 2pm GMT on each day of the test. There will be live streams available, but obviously not for another 5 hours or so!
Last edited by Tamburello on 28 Feb 2013, 10:46, edited 2 times in total.

beelsebob

Tamburello wrote:

Thank you, I do to for the commentary, however, I believe Sky Sport is broadcasting the test on TV and was wondering if anyone knows of live streams available online.
I believed that too – but it's not on... Dunno what all the fuss about them doing it was about.

Tamburello

beelsebob wrote:
Tamburello wrote:

I believed that too – but it's not on... Dunno what all the fuss about them doing it was about.
See my edited post above. Or have you heard of a change of plan SS's part?

beelsebob

Tamburello wrote:
beelsebob wrote:
Tamburello wrote:Thank you, I do to for the commentary, however, I believe Sky Sport is broadcasting the test on TV and was wondering if anyone knows of live streams available online.
See my post above. Or have you heard of a change of plan SS's part?
Sorry, I don't get what your post above tells us. What I am telling you is that I have Sky Sports F1, and they are not broadcasting testing. They certainly were advertising that they would be, but they are not.

Tamburello

beelsebob wrote: Sorry, I don't get what your post above tells us. What I am telling you is that I have Sky Sports F1, and they are not broadcasting testing. They certainly were advertising that they would be, but they are not.
It tells you that Sky will be broadcasting the test from 2pm GMT. I'm looking at the website which was updated yesterday.

Holm86

Is the Sky Sport stream avalible to everyone?? Or only in specific countrys?