Tell Red Bull how you feel about their Drivers

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
theblackangus

Tell Red Bull how you feel about their Drivers

http://energydrink.redbull.com/contact

I know I did today.
=)
Cheers everyone!

wesley123

Re: Tell Red Bull how you feel about their Drivers

And then what?

Maybe they'll fire Webber and Vettel!
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender

theblackangus

wesley123 wrote:And then what?

Maybe they'll fire Webber and Vettel!
Maybe they will understand better what their fans do and don't want to see in a driver.
I guess people shouldn't speak their minds on how they feel about how companies behave?

What a silly over reaction of a response.
Last edited by theblackangus on 25 Mar 2013, 00:33, edited 1 time in total.

Lycoming

I'm pretty sure they don't need you to tell them this. From what I can tell, the whole experience has left everybody sour.

theblackangus

Lycoming wrote:http://static.lolyard.com/lol/suggestion-box.jpg

I'm pretty sure they don't need you to tell them this. From what I can tell, the whole experience has left everybody sour.
I'm pretty sure they should have it re-enforced from their fan base...

bhall

In the entertainment business, no one cares how you feel when you watch, only that you watch.

theblackangus

bhallg2k wrote:In the entertainment business, no one cares how you feel when you watch, only that you watch.
Last I understood Red Bull sold drinks.... Certainly something I can vote with my money on.

Cam

http://static.lolyard.com/lol/suggestion-box.jpg

I'm pretty sure they don't need you to tell them this. From what I can tell, the whole experience has left everybody sour.[/quote]

Just like the bitter taste of Red Bull (which won't be purchased ever again). Although I should know better and that I should expect nothing less - I'm still disgusted. I'm disgusted because I have no idea if the best driver/car won. Mark must be kicking himself for not signing with Ferrari - and taking all the tech IP with him. Not only is Mark a clear number 2 - it's also plainly clear that Dietrich Mateschitz is a liar.
“When Mark is in his best shape, he is even hard for Sebastian to beat. We are lucky we have two real number ones.”
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
― Socrates
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed. Ignorant describes a person in the state of being unaware
who deliberately ignores or disregards important information or facts. © all rights reserved.

Blue fellow

Cam wrote:
Just like the bitter taste of Red Bull (which won't be purchased ever again). Although I should know better and that I should expect nothing less - I'm still disgusted. I'm disgusted because I have no idea if the best driver/car won. Mark must be kicking himself for not signing with Ferrari - and taking all the tech IP with him. Not only is Mark a clear number 2 - it's also plainly clear that Dietrich Mateschitz is a liar.
Would you have known if the best driver/car had won if Vettel obeyed the team order?
(I'm not saying what Vettel did was right, he's clearly in the wrong)

(edited to fix the quote)

wesley123

theblackangus wrote:
bhallg2k wrote:In the entertainment business, no one cares how you feel when you watch, only that you watch.
Last I understood Red Bull sold drinks.... Certainly something I can vote with my money on.
Last I understood you were talking about Vettel and Webber as part of Red Bull Racing. But oh god! Maybe after all those anger from the fans they will remove Vettel from the Red Bull 4 and 8 packs! :shock:

I hope you understand that Client mail software has a select all button and a delete button, no doubt they'll use it. They really dont give a damn about your opinion, or mine, or whoevers opinion.

Cam

Blue fellow wrote:
Cam wrote:
Would you have known if the best driver/car had won if Vettel obeyed the team order?
Exactly. We'll never know. That opportunity was stolen from us when Mark turned his engine down and coasted while Vettel didn't. I get team orders, really I do, and I agree with them in most instances, especially when a WDC is on the line, but we're two races in for goodness sakes. Trying to figure out which is the best car on this tyre/fuel conservation trip the FIA is on is hard enough, but to then try and second guess results when team orders come into play - makes an already difficult sport to follow - impossible. Imagine a newcomer watching for the first time trying to work this out...... no wonder people are turning off.
― Socrates
Ignorance is a state of being uninformed. Ignorant describes a person in the state of being unaware
who deliberately ignores or disregards important information or facts. © all rights reserved.

Cam

A second thought - would betting on results come under scrutiny if team orders are issued - changing the result to suit the whim of someone who had placed a large bet?
― Socrates

SilverArrow

wesley123 wrote:
theblackangus wrote:
Last I understood you were talking about Vettel and Webber as part of Red Bull Racing. But oh god! Maybe after all those anger from the fans they will remove Vettel from the Red Bull 4 and 8 packs! :shock:

I hope you understand that Client mail software has a select all button and a delete button, no doubt they'll use it. They really dont give a damn about your opinion, or mine, or whoevers opinion.
And that's your opinion!

Blue fellow

Cam wrote:
Blue fellow wrote:
Cam wrote:
Exactly. We'll never know. That opportunity was stolen from us when Mark turned his engine down and coasted while Vettel didn't. I get team orders, really I do, and I agree with them in most instances, especially when a WDC is on the line, but we're two races in for goodness sakes. Trying to figure out which is the best car on this tyre/fuel conservation trip the FIA is on is hard enough, but to then try and second guess results when team orders come into play - makes an already difficult sport to follow - impossible. Imagine a newcomer watching for the first time trying to work this out...... no wonder people are turning off.
Ahhh, I originally misread it. I agree with you 100%. This was was particularly boring in the second half because of it. If this was the first race I saw, I doubt I'd tune in again.

wesley123

SilverArrow wrote:
wesley123 wrote:
theblackangus wrote: Last I understood Red Bull sold drinks.... Certainly something I can vote with my money on.

And that's your opinion!
That isnt a opinion, it is a fact. Have you ever seen any company chance things after a few mails about how things were so wrong? I have not.

The only time I have ever seen things change was after an outcry of hatred that went on for months, and after that it even was a half arsed change.

So no, it doesnt change anything