2013 WDC and WCC in graphs

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
raymondu999

Re: 2013 WDC and WCC in graphs

SiLo wrote:If the powers that be could just give us a situation where Vettel, Alonso and Hamilton are all fighting for the WDC at the last race, that would be great. I wonder, what is the most amount of people that have been able to take the title going into the last round of the championship?
4 people, in 2010
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

SectorOne

<Indian Grand Prix (right click for 1920x)

World Driver´s Championship

World Contructor´s Championship

Wins

Poles

Fastest laps

Qualifying Battle

Qualifying Championship
Last edited by SectorOne on 27 Oct 2013, 22:14, edited 1 time in total.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

hollus

The championship so far as in points per race. Multiply by 4 to get % of possible points.
Crazy how horizontal most lines are starting around the 3rd race. Exceptions are Hulkenberg, Raikkonen, the two Force Indias and Massa. I'll try to get more logical colors in by the end of the year ;-)
Rivals, not enemies.

SectorOne

At first i did not realize it was average points per race and got confused very quickly :)
I´ve tried with different color background but one team always gets hard to see if you try to color them somewhat logically.
"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t"

SectorOne

Updated,

Vettel, Hamilton, Raikkonen, Hulkenberg, Ricciardo, Pic, Bottas and Bianchi has all won their respective Quali Battle with their teammate.
Alonso/Massa, Button/Perez and Sutil/Di Resta can still win/lose the Quali battle with their teammate.

Vettel and Red Bull has wrapped up yet another dominant F1 season.

Quali championship is still open i think, haven´t calculated it yet but if there´s a chance it´s very tiny.
Rosberg should be out of the equation now though.

raymondu999

By quali championship I take it you mean the thread I started?
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

SectorOne

raymondu999 wrote:By quali championship I take it you mean the thread I started?
I have noticed you have done a similar thing although more expanded into what they do in the race.
I do half of yours i guess you can say. 25 point system for where you end up in Qualifying.

SilverArrow10

Can you update this please, its great =D>
"Leave it to Lewis Hamilton to ruin Redbull's day" - Martin Brundle

"Ok Lewis, Its Hammertime!!" - Peter Bonnington

"Fresh tires, 15 laps. What do you think Lewis Hamilton is going to do?" - Martin Brundle

raymondu999

SectorOne wrote:
raymondu999 wrote:By quali championship I take it you mean the thread I started?
I have noticed you have done a similar thing although more expanded into what they do in the race.
I do half of yours i guess you can say. 25 point system for where you end up in Qualifying.
No, that's what I do. My numbers end at their qualifying results.
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

SectorOne

raymondu999 wrote:No, that's what I do. My numbers end at their qualifying results.
Yea you do Qualiyfing, Race and a percentage of that.
-
Update the graphs in a bit.

i70q7m7ghw
i70q7m7ghw

Would be great to see these for the completed season now :) Pretty please with a cherry on top?

hollus

While we wait for Sector's final 2013 graphs, here is the driver championship as percentage of possible points.
Vettel destroyed the field and any possible expectations with a tarmac shattering 83.6% of the available points.
Also to note how much trends in the graph are dominated by team performance rather than driver performance, with Grosjean (or was it Raikkonen), Rosberg (largely due to initial bad luck) and Massa as notable exceptions; and how flat most lines are, meaning no large changes in form as the season progressed.
Rivals, not enemies.

SectorOne

Final 2013 Results (right click for 1920x)

World Driver´s Championship

World Contructor´s Championship

Wins

Poles

Fastest laps

Qualifying Battle

raymondu999

Mate, what would it take to make you do an "average points per race" graph, for each race? ie the standings after each race, divided by the number of elapsed races
失败者找理由,成功者找方法

hollus

In points per race, Vettel stopped at 20.89
Rivals, not enemies.