Sharing Material

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
turbof1

Sharing Material

The last half year I started to make drawings (which I intent to continue). I suddenly find myself having made quite a bit of material, especially front wing pieces.

I don't think it's fair to keep those for myself. They should be used more then just for some articles.

So here's what I'm going to do: I keep everything in a dropbox folder. People who want access to the material just give a shout here and I'll share the folder with them (so you'll need dropbox too). You are free to use the material as you please here at this forums, but anywhere else I'd like to have a heads up first and being credited for the work of course.

It goes without saying that if you ask access, you also do something with it. There's nothing worse then a person using the same material and the same description as I did. Use it for discussion and to generate ideas.

Also when making alterations, save those alterations as seperate images and/or seperate layers. My images are built with paint.net (you'll need that program too), and especially the .pdn files are important since drawings are made out of several layers. Alterations to the .pdn files must be saved in a new seperate layer and not in an existing one.

Any alteration you made, I'd like to advice to save back into the dropbox folder. This way your work too can be used by the others.

Under these conditions I'd like to open up my work for you guys.

People who part of the group:
-mikeerfol
#AeroFrodo

turbof1

Re: Sharing Material

mikeerfol is the first to join the group. I'll be keeping a list of persons who joined the shared folder in the first post.
#AeroFrodo