Hi - Random request

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
gemhairs
gemhairs

Hi - Random request

Hi guys and girls,

I went to my first ever GP in Italy this year at Monza and had the most awesome time and loved everything to do with seeing a GP live. Will be planning my next one very soon, funds dependent (!).

My post however is kinda not fully GP orientated.

I was with a friend at Lesmo corner 2 for the race. I wore, for a few minute's, my #pinkforpapa shirt (to show my support to Jenson), but otherwise had my new #McLaren cap on. My friend is a big Alonso fan and wore a red dress and we both had between us an England flag and Ferrari flag.

There was a guy who was sitting behind me with his friend (maybe Dad) who were there and traveling back through Europe by car to England who I would love to get in touch with. We all chatted together during the GP but unfortunately I never got his name.

So if anyone can help it would be so much appreciated.

Thanks for reading and I am so looking forward to the next GP I can attend to live!