The Ferrarimania thread

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
strad

Re: The Ferrarimania thread

To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

bdr529

1969 Ferrari 212 E Montagna

The Ferrari 212 E Montagna is the only one of its type. It is powered by the only two liter Type 232 Ferrari flat-12 engine built. 300hp, 1,991cc dual overhead cam, four valves per cylinder, seven main bearings flat twelve-cylinder engine,
It was undefeated in the 1969 European Mountain Championship, winning all nine events entered.

strad

Ferrari Story
click photo for video
To achieve anything, you must be prepared to dabble on the boundary of disaster.”
Sir Stirling Moss

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

ufffff......is it hot in here?!

"Explain the ending to F1 in football terms"
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins
while also sending off 4 Hamilton players to make it more interesting"

Tim.Wright

strad wrote:Ferrari Story
click photo for video
http://www.stradsplace.com/VIDEOS/Ferrari_Story.wmv
I missed that one, any chance you could upload it again for a little while?

cheers
Not the engineer at Force India

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

Surtees. Zandvoort 1965. Ferrari 512F1
"Hamilton was beating Verstappen 7-0, then the ref decided F%$& rules, next goal wins

tomas6791
tomas6791

$3.9M Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio Overview Video

Love this machine.

From the article:
The Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio, some of you might’ve heard about this one already and some probably haven’t. The Pininfarina Sergio is one of the most limited Ferraris to date, simply because there will only be 6 examples in the world. The Ferrari Sergio is a tribute to Sergio Pininfarina, who unfortunately passed away on 3rd of July, 2012. Therefore, Pininfarina designed this insane prototype for Ferrari, which eventually went in production, and a few examples have been delivered already.

4 pictures and video in the gallery

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

so much want

bdr529

I can see why, that front end has the look of the Daytona, very nice indeed, I'll have to put that one on my shopping list [-o<

F1NAC

bdr529 wrote:
I can see why, that front end has the look of the Daytona, very nice indeed, I'll have to put that one on my shopping list [-o<
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/ima ... f3ljpg.jpg
Too bad to be only render from someone and not from Ferrari. It looks epic

bdr529

That's a real shame I just read the story http://jalopnik.com/5965897/were-skepti ... 70-daytona
it's a very nice looking car, special that front end treatment, I could do with a change on the doors, but that's a trivial point.

If Manoah2u , yourself and I think it's a good looking car and would take one, there must be enough people out there who think the same thing and have the money for a car like that, It would be nice to see one built

Charlatan
Charlatan

bdr529 wrote:1969 Ferrari 212 E Montagna

The Ferrari 212 E Montagna is the only one of its type. It is powered by the only two liter Type 232 Ferrari flat-12 engine built. 300hp, 1,991cc dual overhead cam, four valves per cylinder, seven main bearings flat twelve-cylinder engine,
It was undefeated in the 1969 European Mountain Championship, winning all nine events entered.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/ ... 5caf5c.jpg
The 212 E engine, never heard about it until I browsed this thread.

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

bdr529 wrote:That's a real shame I just read the story http://jalopnik.com/5965897/were-skepti ... 70-daytona
it's a very nice looking car, special that front end treatment, I could do with a change on the doors, but that's a trivial point.

If Manoah2u , yourself and I think it's a good looking car and would take one, there must be enough people out there who think the same thing and have the money for a car like that, It would be nice to see one built
Can't we like buy 2 together and demand a dicount? :mrgreen:

Manoah2u
Manoah2u

F1NAC wrote:
Too bad to be only render from someone and not from Ferrari. It looks epic
oh dear, that's a letdown, all these custom ferrari's for rich and tasteless sheiks and no modern daytona :cry: