Win at all costs. Does Nico have the guts?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
PlatinumZealot

Win at all costs. Does Nico have the guts?

Due to Hamilton being 24 points ahead of Nico and only two races coming up, the second one being double points - Nico's victory in the World driver championship is out of his hands now.

OR IS IT?!

There are certainly actions; legal and not so legal actions that Nico can take to absolutely secure himself the championship. All he has to do is make sure that lewis does not finish higher than fourth and third in brazil and Abu dhabi respectively.

I think laxative in Lewis tea is his safest bet. Sedative is even better but it is too criminal..

A "small accident" in the garage is also useful... Just those darned cameras all over the place...
πŸ–οΈβœŒοΈβ˜οΈπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒβœοΈπŸŽπŸ†πŸ™

bhall II
bhall II

Re: Win at all costs. Does Nico have the guts?

Hail22

PlatinumZealot wrote:Due to Hamilton being 24 points ahead of Nico and only two races coming up, the second one being double points - Nico's victory in the World driver championship is out of his hands now.

OR IS IT?!

There are certainly actions; legal and not so legal actions that Nico can take to absolutely secure himself the championship. All he has to do is make sure that lewis does not finish higher than fourth and third in brazil and Abu dhabi respectively.

I think laxative in Lewis tea is his safest bet. Sedative is even better but it is too criminal..

A "small accident" in the garage is also useful... Just those darned cameras all over the place...
Last I remember this is F1technical...not Crash.net etc. You're tarnishing the reputation of this great forum Platinum with your ying yang posts / thread(s).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY[/youtube]
If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari.

Gilles Villeneuve

spadeflush

PlatinumZealot wrote:Due to Hamilton being 24 points ahead of Nico and only two races coming up, the second one being double points - Nico's victory in the World driver championship is out of his hands now.

OR IS IT?!

Are you high 24/7?
Forza Michael. Forza Jules