EPQ

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Formulaone98
Formulaone98

EPQ

Hi guys, so I'm doing an EPQ on factors that affect f1 car design and was wondering if you could take the time to fill in a quick online questionaire for me. It is mainly multiple choice and will only take a few minutes. Thank you :)

The link is below

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LCQXSF7

wesley123
wesley123

Re: EPQ

I'm not sure what the point of the survey is? It asks a few questions but doesn't seem to revolve around an actual point.

First question asks which point is most influential. It gives three points, but with a survey it is an opinion, while F1 car design isn't much opinion. It's very simple; the governing body has imposed stricter safety rules and regulations change, these have been the main driving force. Fact.

For the teams, it is simple, aero. It's all about aero.

The question combined multiple sides in the same question, and with the three questions asked, two were eventually right, which is completely opposite of a survey.

A survey is simply to see people's opinions on things, it's not a pop quiz where you have to answer for a grade.

I filled it in for you, but seeing the questions, I'm not certain in what way the output would be of any use?
"Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender