Vettel was going to sue after "multi 21"

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
ChrisF1
ChrisF1

Re: Vettel was going to sue after "multi 21"

Well whilst Vettel was pissing off into the distance, Webber was doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebFvfyUFxuc

I consider that to be as bad as Vettel hitting Button at Spa.

McMrocks
McMrocks

Well maybe nobody's perfect?

Everbody of us has made at least one mistake in life.

Gaz.
Gaz.

ChrisF1 wrote:Well whilst Vettel was pissing off into the distance, Webber was doing this

Vettel was already in the kitty litter with brake failure but other than that I don't see how one chap making a mistake exonerates someone else from doing the same thing, both received slow hand claps.
Forza Jules

Juzh

ChrisF1 wrote:Well whilst Vettel was pissing off into the distance, Webber was doing this

And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL1qp91h6ns

Andres125sx

Ok guys, I agree, both of them did many mistakes so neither of them deserved the championship, the well-earned champion was Alonso :mrgreen:

kledaras
kledaras

Funny reading all the comments crying about seb ignoring a team order, when most of these same people would bash team orders in any other situation (alo massa, msc baric). Oh and i remember seeing a poll, where after malaysian race majority of people said it was bad for vettel to ignore team orders and pass mark. At the same time the same majority said it was not fair for a rosberg to be told to hold station and not to overtake lewis, which happened in the same race. I assume all these discussions about these situations are nothing more than "my driver is best" type of discussion.

Shrieker

Arguably, that's what cost Hamilton the title that year. This and Singapore.

Oh, and if I was in Vettel's place i'd have done the same(attack for the overtake). It's not like they were similar to Stewart and Cevert, no love lost between the two.
Education is that which allows a nation free, independent, reputable life, and function as a high society; or it condemns it to captivity and poverty.
-Atatürk

Emmcee

sgth0mas wrote:Emmcee we get it...you dont like vettel and you really like ricciardo.

Do you have to drag this all over the place?

Are we really only going to get only driver bias threads in the general section from now on?

Iam just expressing my opinion, iam saying what I think fits and so are many others, what are they biased to? Why don't you say something contributing to the thread than making assumptions about me?
Real eyes realise real lies - Tupac Shakur.

sgth0mas
sgth0mas

Emmcee wrote:
sgth0mas wrote:Emmcee we get it...you dont like vettel and you really like ricciardo.

Are we really only going to get only driver bias threads in the general section from now on?

Iam just expressing my opinion, iam saying what I think fits and so are many others, what are they biased to? Why don't you say something contributing to the thread than making assumptions about me?
Theres no assumption that youre bias. You made it loud and clear when you said Ricciardos 5s penalty was equal to kyvatts first lap wing swap and damaged car for an entire race. Youve made it clear you dislike vettel.

Im tired of every thread turning into a favorite driver thread the more i read this board and its clear the mods do as well..read the mods latest posts on the thread regarding who has had better cars.

There cant even be a race discussion without people like you throwing out underhanded cut downs to other drivers while praising the smallest of feats from your favorites.

Emmcee

sgth0mas wrote:
Emmcee wrote:

Theres no assumption that youre bias. You made it loud and clear when you said Ricciardos 5s penalty was equal to kyvatts first lap wing swap and damaged car for an entire race. Youve made it clear you dislike vettel.

Im tired of every thread turning into a favorite driver thread the more i read this board and its clear the mods do as well..read the mods latest posts on the thread regarding who has had better cars.

There cant even be a race discussion without people like you throwing out underhanded cut downs to other drivers while praising the smallest of feats from your favorites.
Who said I dislike Vettel? Jumping to assumptions once again, sure I don't like him as a person but what he has achieved is incredible is the short ammount of time he done it. Even this year he seems to be back on that rock solid form. So before more accusations are made, be sure you have the right one. By all means if you think you know what iam thinking that's fine, it's your opinion and I respect that. I know opinions here can't be posted without data and that's fine, but I posted lap times I found from a reliable source that indicated kvyat suffered little if any damage at all. So that's why I said what I said but it seems even when data is posted it's up to individuals to determine if its correct. That's fine but it works both ways.

FW17

Dear Thread Author

Letter from lawyer is not a notice to sue.

Maybe you should not be so dramatic and leave that stuff to people/drivers who want to sell books.

Emmcee

WilliamsF1 wrote:Dear Thread Author

Maybe you should not be so dramatic and leave that stuff to people/drivers who want to sell books.
True, but that's how it was titled on quite a number of f1 sites that displayed the article. His intentions were clear, I dare say he wouldve sued if Redbull reprimanded him for his actions.

sgth0mas
sgth0mas

Emmcee wrote:

True, but that's how it was titled on quite a number of f1 sites that displayed the article. His intentions were clear, I dare say he wouldve sued if Redbull reprimanded him for his actions.
What was it you said about jumping to assumptions? Your own thread title is a lie, you know it, you called VET a dbag...but you expect us to think you aren't biased?

Emmcee

sgth0mas wrote:
Emmcee wrote:

What was it you said about jumping to assumptions? Your own thread title is a lie, you know it, you called VET a dbag...but you expect us to think you aren't biased?
Why would he send a letter from his lawyer if he had no intentions of going further? So what if I called Vettel this and that, it doesn't mean I don't respect the guy. Whats wrong with this place? All I was doing was trying to share an article and people have gone crazy over it and saying my opinions are wrong and telling me what I feel and are thinking. What is it? Don't you like me or something?

evered7
evered7

“It seemed the thought of me simply being quicker was not one he could entertain,” Webber wrote.
Sign of a champion. He had 10 poles to 5 of Webber in 2010. It is natural to think that he cannot be slower than Webber since the only season where Webber had a hint of a challenge to Vettel was in 2010.

Mark 'maintain the gap' Webber should not talk about following team orders.