Zdkf1 has finished moving to its new server; hopefully there won't be any teething problems but if any returning players have problems with logging in please tell me, zdkf1 aren't always great at helping quickly so it may be easier to start a new account if you do run into problems.
Here's my usual opening post spiel...
The season is about to start, so it's time for you to make your predictions for this year's interforum league!
There's not long until the first prediction deadline , if you are late joining, don't worry, you will get some points for each race you missed (usually 20), and you can still help the forum in the league.
How to play:
- Register on zdkf1and start your nickname with “f1tec_”. (If you forget, please edit your nickname here.)
- Add the other entrants whose nicknames start with "f1tec_” as your friends.
- Predict the pole position, pole time and top 10 finishers for each race.
- The prediction deadline is 10pm (GMT) on the Thursday before each race (except Monaco).
- How the scoring works on zdkf1 (although the risk factor boundaries are outdated on that link ; the categories actually are: very safe ≤19, safe 20-22, moderate 23-25; risky 26-28; crazy 29+).
- individual champion (most points on zdkf1);
6 tenths award (for most league points scored);
quali trophy (for best pole time predictor);
and the much-coveted bernie medal (for most victories).
If one of your selected drivers doesn't race, then his replacement will be used instead with the same driver class.
Driver classes aren't up for Australia yet , but will presumably be added soon.
Slightly late predictions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be included at zdkf1's discretion but if you post them on here too I will at least include them towards the league.
Good luck everyone! [-o<