You know you're watching too much F1 when...

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Morteza

Re: You know you're watching too much F1 when...

When the traffic light is red, and you're waiting for it to turn green. That's when I'm always looking for the perfect start :lol: And I always get it :mrgreen:
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

WaikeCU

Morteza wrote:When the traffic light is red, and you're waiting for it to turn green. That's when I'm always looking for the perfect start :lol: And I always get it :mrgreen:
...and you rev multiple times to find the clutch bite point until you smell the clutch going! :lol:

Morteza

WaikeCU wrote:
Morteza wrote:When the traffic light is red, and you're waiting for it to turn green. That's when I'm always looking for the perfect start :lol: And I always get it :mrgreen:
...and you rev multiple times to find the clutch bite point until you smell the clutch going! :lol:
Yup! But don't overheat the clutch! Just ask the Mercedes drivers :wink:
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."~William Shakespeare

bauc

When you use your radio controls behind the steering wheel like you are changing gears on tiptronic
Формула 1 на Македонски - The first ever Macedonian Formula 1 YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkjCv ... 6rVRgKASwg

turbof1

When you text your dad to open up his laptop to check the F1 news about Rosberg's retirement.
#AeroFrodo

livinglikethathuh
livinglikethathuh

Declaring a virtual safety car period in your head while passing through road works and launching like a rocket when the road is back to normal.

Sent from my steering wheel

outer_bongolia

Every time you see this sign
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/road-si ... 973658.jpg
You think:
"Oh Dear"
"Like a horse but with horns"
Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
Carl Sagan