Alonso won't "intimate" Hamilton

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
Ciro Pabón

Alonso won't "intimate" Hamilton

One of the funniest typos I have seen...

;If I end up alongside Alonso it would definitely not intimate me; he insisted.

The Button legacy goes on. Thanks heaven Hamilton has reasonable goals: he just want to be like his idol, Ayrton Senna, the man who had no idols.
Ciro

Venom
Venom

He's a good role model for a sport concerning the ethnical side.

It's suprising how he can get a chance with McLaren as his first F1 team.
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

zac510
zac510

I wouldn't intimate with Alonso either. He might be a WDC but there's only so far I will go :lol: :lol:

Spencifer_Murphy

Venom wrote:He's a good role model for a sport concerning the ethnical side.

It's suprising how he can get a chance with McLaren as his first F1 team.
Mclaren wont nessecarilly be his first team, Ron Dennis is just helping Hamilton forge his way into F1. BUT thats not to say the chances of him geting a race seat at Mclaren are slim...far from it. The boy's quick...devastatingly so, and one of the major reason's Ron likes him is his self confidence and drive to succeed.

When he first met Hamiltion (just 11 at the time i think) he came up to RD and said "I'm Lewis Hamiltion and..." he continued saying some thing like "I wanna race for your team" or something, any way RD replied "Well win a world championship and then come see me" so one year later Lewis met Ron once again in an F1 padock and said something along the lines of "Hi, remember me? I've won my first world championship...now what?"

From there on in Ron said he's like to help.

You gotta admit he's got a real will to succeed in this. And I think he'll do well in F1. (Then again I said Taku might be a rasonable mid-field runner in F1 after I saw him race in F3 so maybe I'm wrong! lol)
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

jaslfc
jaslfc

i read an interview with one top cart driver. he had a very successfull junior career but he said the thing that really got to him when he tested an f1 car was there was too many variables when setting up the car and tha part makes it difficult for him to swallow that much information and decided not to persue a career in f1 and stay in cart. I think this shows that sometimes not everyone can be strong in f1 and i would only rate hamilton when he starts driving an f1 car. btw.. has he tested an f1 car yet?

pyry
pyry

what world championship did he win when he was 11?

Spencifer_Murphy

I dont think it was a world championship...just some sort of go-karting championship.

I dunno y on earth I wrote "World Championship" in my previous post...just careless I guess. Sorry! :oops:
Silence is golden when you don't know a good answer.

horse

Re:

Spencifer_Murphy wrote:"Hi, remember me? I've won my first world championship...now what?"
Oo, devastating future seeing typo from Spencifer_Murphy. Who would have thought it would all come true and then I would one day resurrect this thread from the dead in 2010?

Congratulations Spencifer_Murphy! What's your next typo going to predict?
"Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words." - Chuang Tzu

xpensive
xpensive

Re: Alonso won't "intimate" Hamilton

Perhaps Alonso meant "imitate", Ciro?
"I spent most of my money on wine and women...I wasted the rest"

raceman

Is there a race to dig out old threads and revive them??

:?:

Pandamasque

How about 2 typos in one headline?

raceman

Pandamasque wrote:How about 2 typos in one headline?
OK!

Then let me also add my laughs.

:lol:
nice post Panda.