Red Bull, where do they get the money from?

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
West
West

Yuck... Jagermeister... but I guess a JagerBomb might be fun to try. SDSU (or as people in San Diego know it as STD-SU) is starting school this week... there's going to be a lot of opportunity to mix Red Bull with anything
Bring back wider rear wings, V10s, and tobacco advertisements

mini696

DaveKillens wrote:Red Bull mixed with vodka is known by several names, in some areas it is called an Eyeopener and in the Midwest, especially Chicago, it's known as a Kleinfeld. Mixed with Jägermeister is it called a JägerBlaster or JägerBomb, or (when served with the Jägermeister still in a shot glass) a Train Wreck. Mixed with whiskey, it is called bull's balls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull
LOL. I have never heard of any of those names. Here in Australia, I only know of Redbull and Vodka as.... "Redbull and Vodka".

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

When I was very young and VERY stupid, we mixed bennies (amphetime pills) with beer so we could get hammered all night long. The years may pass, names may change, but the traditions continue.

NickT

Tastes like fizzy bubble, I am pretty sure it strips the enamil off teath, but when your tired after racing in a 24 hour mountain bike race it is pretty awsome at keeping you awake and alert.

Drink half the can and then sip the rest, but be carefull - I overdosed once, arived home wide eyed and busy tailed at 3am but couldn't get to sleep until after I had seen the suncome up!
NickT

manchild
manchild

DaveKillens wrote:When I was very young and VERY stupid, we mixed bennies (amphetime pills) with beer so we could get hammered all night long.
:shock:

I had no idea that amphetamine pills were available during prohibition :mrgreen:

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

he he :wink:

Scuderia_Russ

Called 'whizzy water' in these parts.
"Whether you think you can or can't, either way you are right."
-Henry Ford-

labrat
labrat

wowf1 wrote:Don't Red Bull own most of the other energy drinks too? Things like Red Devil and V Invigorate strike me as though they'd be owned by a bigger company.
Not sure about the others but the V is exported from New Zealand. It has about 60% market share out here, Red Bull is a distant second.

ratty

Jersey Tom
Jersey Tom

Its what, like an 8oz can (if that). Costs em cents to make and they sell it for $2. Mega profits.

Our FSAE team is/was sponsored by them. Bring by 12 or so at a time. Pretty good deal.

Delicious with Jaeger.
Grip is a four letter word. All opinions are my own and not those of current or previous employers.

manchild
manchild

What is the ratio for that cocktail?