What a crazy race - Sauber is fifth in Constructors!!

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
F1freak
F1freak

What a crazy race - Sauber is fifth in Constructors!!

Well - surprisingly Sauber is now in fifth over BAR and Jag. Go figure!!

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

MOTOYA LOST THE CHAMP :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Steven
Owner

sorry to say it monstro but it's true
I'm as disappointed as you are, but still far from what Monty himself might feel.

About Sauber... well I really hope BAR get back in 5th there, because those Saubers really don't deserve to be there.

Hey Tomba, who are you to say Sauber don't deserve to be there! Any F1 team who spend money and time on getting the right car deserves to be winner, of course luck is another factor.

C22 :D

NickT

I believe, given the tyres they are running, that a Sauber / Bar race for 5th in the constructors is about right. Both have exceptional engines, see Race Engine Technology Issue 2, and both have been up and down in performace terms so pretty even stevens.

So good luck to both for the final round and lets enjoy the spectical.
NickT

akbar21881
akbar21881

Yeah it was a crazy race. So many people took turn to lead the race.I'm particularly dissapointed becoz Button could be on the podium if not becoz of the engine problem.

Its pity Sauber couldnt manage a 2-3 finish which could be their best ever.Has anyone heard about the news that Sauber next year could be a repainted Ferrari F2003??

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

MONTOYA LOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Jukebox
Jukebox

Nothing new or weird about Sauber being 5th at moment cause they were also 5th last year and 4th 2 years back....
Ferrari forever....

Steven
Owner

yeah but then the car was a LOT better than it is this year. The guys just had a incredible lucky day.
You must admit that BAR did a lot better this year, unfortunately, that engine is not what it should be. I think it must be the heaviest in the field :D

Hope they get it better together next year at Honda. The team just behaves more like an F1-team than Sauber, they have lots of ambition, while Sauber seems to be happy with 15th on the grid. Minardi can be, but Sauber... seems like a dull team to me, just like the colours :P

They were on Bridgestone tyres and their cars made it to the finish line having reliable engines powering em....luck? i disagree

SpeedTech
SpeedTech

Actually Sauber have stayed consitent in the las 2 years. So from my point of view they belong there, now considering BAR's budget to Sauber's I think BAR better pull their fingers out :wink:

Monstrobolaxa
Monstrobolaxa

MONTOYA LOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: