Another Alonso-Doornbos incident

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Both being very macho and stupid. Alonso has too much to lose by this foolishness, while Doornbos has almost nothing to lose.

Frenchblock
Frenchblock

DaveKillens wrote:Both being very macho and stupid. Alonso has too much to lose by this foolishness, while Doornbos has almost nothing to lose.
exept a seat to be thir ferrari driver in 2007?

i would like to see davidson crashing or trying to crash schumy in EL, or even challenging him out of right line!

FIA would rule Honda out of the championship!

FIA(T) are so eager to sell F1 fairness around the planet to the amount of red fans? isn't it!

till british moneygoers rules F1, this sport will comes to ferrari edge!

rims are just an exemple to it, as when 2 red cars lead a race, the SC isn't allowed to come, but when in hungary alonso is ahead, SC comes and debris are removed, how many punctures in turkey?

FIA don't care about others, they want red cars ahead!

Ciro Pabón

Frenchblock wrote:FIA don't care about others, they want red cars ahead!
Why? You know, I blame most wrong calls to stupidity... after all, the first car to pass over the debris was Massa's. :)
Ciro

Frenchblock
Frenchblock

Ciro Pabón wrote:
Frenchblock wrote:FIA don't care about others, they want red cars ahead!
Why? You know, I blame most wrong calls to stupidity... after all, the first car to pass over the debris was Massa's. :)
not at all, there was 10 cars before massa can on, the track was clean!

why? simply because ferrari FIA have the same fight, making more fans and money instead of cleaning this sport and be fair!