Fortune-telling

Post here all non technical related topics about Formula One. This includes race results, discussions, testing analysis etc. TV coverage and other personal questions should be in Off topic chat.
manchild
manchild

Fortune-telling

Here's my development of what wiley suggested

Click to enlarge!

First frame is original cover from few years ago, second frame is my fakery. Authors of that game have sensed something for sure! :wink: Although wiley suggested "over" I made "change" because all the letters were already there (it was still very hard to make) :oops:

geoclassic
geoclassic

Hello Manchild, I believe your FIA logo was quickly shown on the Speed Channel pre race show last night.

m3_lover

I've seen other forums that link up to your site manchild... so you are becoming popular :)
Simon: Nils? You can close in now. Nils?
John McClane: [on the guard's phone] Attention! Attention! Nils is dead! I repeat, Nils is dead, ----head. So's his pal, and those four guys from the East German All-Stars, your boys at the bank? They're gonna be a little late.
Simon: [on the phone] John... in the back of the truck you're driving, there's $13 billon dollars worth in gold bullion. I wonder would a deal be out of the question?
John McClane: [on the phone] Yeah, I got a deal for you. Come out from that rock you're hiding under, and I'll drive this truck up your ass.

DaveKillens
DaveKillens

Hello geoclassic, welcome to THE forum. I hope you enjoy the journey.

Carlos
Carlos

Welcome Geoclassic! Regards Carlos

manchild
manchild

geoclassic wrote:Hello Manchild, I believe your FIA logo was quickly shown on the Speed Channel pre race show last night.
Thanks for the info geoclassic and welcome to the forum. Which FIA logo was it because I've made several. Any link to video of that Spped Channel broadcast? Youtube, Google pages... ??

That one from Speed channel I'd like to see the most :oops:

Thanks in advance

geoclassic
geoclassic

I think my Dad taped the race, I;ll check with him later and see if I can psot it somehow. Since it was prerace, might not be avaiable anywhere else. The logo looks like the official FIA one.

manchild
manchild

geoclassic wrote:I think my Dad taped the race, I;ll check with him later and see if I can psot it somehow. Since it was prerace, might not be avaiable anywhere else. The logo looks like the official FIA one.
It would be great if you could cut a clip and mail it or upload it to google video or youtube :oops:

Thanks again!

Venom
Venom

Go manchild!! :D

I'd like to be your sponsor, interested?

:wink:
The trouble with the rat-race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.

geoclassic
geoclassic

Sorry to report that my Dad's DVR acted up and he didn't get it. I think it was made in Italy. \:D/